The performance and equipment of the Core GC-650 are therefore generous and well dimensioned for these applications. With 650 watts, this beginner power supply provides sufficient power for gaming and office applications. The efficiency of the power supply is certified 80 PLUS Gold.
The features of the Seasonic Core GC-650 power supply at a glance
- 650-watt AC adapter from the Core GC series by Seasonic
- Strong 12 V single rail with 54 ampere
- High efficiency with 80 PLUS Gold certification
- Flat cables for space savings and good airflow in the housing
- Temperature-controlled 120 mm fan for quiet operation
- 7 year warranty
Seasonic Core GC-650: a compelling budget power supply
The Seasonic Core GC-650 is a reliable PC power supply with 80 PLUS Gold Certification, temperature-controlled 120mm fan and 7 year manufacturer's warranty. With its 650 watts of continuous power, it is ideally suited for gaming PCs and reliably supplies power-hungry hardware with its powerful 12 V 54-amp single-rail.
The automatically controlled 120 mm fan ensures whisper-quiet operation at low load. The high efficiency of the Seasonic Core GC-650 of an average of 92 percent at 50% utilization is certified with the 80 PLUS Gold certificate. Thus, the power supply works very efficiently, so that little waste heat and at the same time the power consumption is minimized - a blessing in times of constantly rising energy costs.
There are 20 + 4-pin and one 4 + 4-pin motherboard connector as well as four 6 + 2-pin PCIe connectors for connecting components. For drives and Co., the power supply has six SATA and three 4-pin Molex connectors. The cables are kept flat for better airflow and space savings.
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Fan: 120 mm (automatic control)
- Efficiency (230 V, 50%): Ø 92%; 80 PLUS Gold certificate
- Form factor: ATX
- PFC: active
- Warranty: 7 years
- Power: 650 W
- + 3.3V: 20A
- + 5V: 20A
- + 3.3V + 5V: 100W
- + 12V: 54A, 648W
- -12V: 0.3A, 3.6W
- + 5Vsb: 3 A, 15 W
- 1x 20 + 4-pin ATX
- 1x 4 + 4-pin ATX12V / EPS12V
- 4x 6 + 2-pin PCIe
- 3x 4-pin molex
- 6x SATA