Here, too, a Sealed Precision FDB bearing ensures a service life of over 120,000 hours. Decouplers installed in the corners reduce vibrations and thus contribute to low acoustic emissions. The Kaze Flex 120 RGB offers the choice between a well-balanced speed range or an absolute low-noise solution. The integrated RGB lighting is connected to a mainboard via a 4-pin plug (12VGRB) and can be connected to other fans via daisy chain.
The features of the Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB fan:
- Smooth running and long service life thanks to Precision FDB bearings
- Decouplers attached to the fan frame to reduce vibrations
- RGB lighting integrated in the fan hub with 4-pin connector (12VGRB)
- 800 rpm speed at 14.5 dB (A)
- 73.1 m³ / h airflow & 0.49 mmH2O air pressure & 12 V operating voltage
- 3-pin connection 50 cm long sleeved cable & 4-pin Molex adapter
- Versatile fan with innovative features: the Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB
In order to guarantee smooth running and a long service life, the fans from the Kaze Flex series use a self-contained liquid store (Sealed Precision FDB). The bearing and the spindle are made entirely of high-quality, compressed metal and are lubricated by a special oil film that is persistent up to a temperature of 250 C °. This drastically reduces friction and thus ensures flexibility and reduced wear, which results in an average service life of 120,000 hours.
The Kaze Flex fan was equipped with vibration and shock absorbing rubber pads on the tunnelless screw holes. These decouplers effectively prevent the transmission of any vibrations that may occur and contribute to low-noise operation. A generously sized and sleeved connection cable of 50 centimeters and a 3-pin to 4-pin Molex adapter enable installation in almost every system.
Eight RGB LEDs arranged in a ring around the fan motor create continuous and powerful lighting via the semi-transparent fan blades. The LEDs are operated via a standard 4-pin RGB cable (12VGRB) with a daisy chain branch and can thus be controlled directly via the common systems of various mainboard manufacturers. Compatible are, among others, RGB systems such as ASUS Aurora Sync, ASRock RGB LED, MSI Mystic Light Sync and Gigabyte RGB Fusion.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 27 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 140 g
- Material: Plastic
- Color: black (frame), semi-transparent (rotor), gray (decoupler)
- Connection: 3-pin
- Cable length: 500 mm (sleeved)
- 4-pin RGB (12VGRB)
- Cable length: 500 mm (sleeved, daisy chain)
- Speed: 800 rpm
- Volume: 14.5 dB (A)
- Delivery volume: 73.1 m³ / h
- Static Pressure: 0.49mmH2O
- Amperage fan: 0.09 A
- Current intensity of RGB LEDs: 0.4 A.
- Power consumption: 1.08 W.
- Voltage: 12V
- Life expectancy: 120,000 h (MTBF)
Scope of delivery:
- 1x fan
- 1x 3-pin to 4-pin Molex adapter
- 4x fan screws
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 1 year