The fabric surface is suitable for all mouse sensors and enables precise scanning. Thanks to the rubberized underside, the large Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma does not slip, even with hectic mouse movements.
The Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma Gaming Mouse Pad at a Glance:
- Large area for mouse and keyboard
- Fabric surface for all mouse sensors
- Synchronizable RGB-LED lighting in the edge
- Non-slip bottom made of rubber
- Coordinates perfectly with other Razer Mercury White products
- Large and versatile gaming mouse pad
The textured fabric surface of the Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma is extremely generous at 920 x 294 mm and is suitable for placing a mouse and keyboard on it. The material used ensures maximum precision and speed.
The mouse slides effortlessly over the mouse pad. The Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma is suitable for both low and high mouse sensitivities and is compatible with all sensor types. The non-slip rubber underside ensures that the gaming mouse pad stays in place even in hectic situations. A cable guide for the mouse is also integrated.
Design and lighting
The color of the Mercury White Edition of the Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma harmonises with other accessories in the series. The USB connection cable and the integrated cable duct are white, the fabric surface itself is light gray. The Razer Chroma lighting offers 16.8 million colors and can thus be adapted to personal preferences.
The entire outer edge of the Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma is illuminated. If you have other Razer Chroma devices with Razer Synapse support, you can synchronize the lighting with all devices and create a uniform lighting image.
- Dimensions: 920 x 294 x 3 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight (without cable): approx. 560 g
- Color: white / gray
- Name: Mercury White Edition
- Connection: USB
- Cable length: 2.1 m long, braided fiber cable
- Microtextured fabric surface
- Non-slip rubber base
- Customizable chroma RGB LED lighting
- Cross-device color synchronization
- Compatible with all mice