Inside the flat desktop enclosure, strong hardware can be installed. At the same time, the Pan Slim from Raijintek can accommodate the desk: The monitor is set, including the keyboard is hidden when it is not needed. The Pan Slim convinces with a thoughtful inner life and a modern exterior.
The Raijintek Pan Slim Mini-ITX housing at a glance:
- Flat mini-ITX housing in black
- Subtent design made of aluminum and steel
- Space for a triple slot graphics card with 340 mm length
- An AIO cooler up to 240 mm possible
- Space for four 2.5-inch and two 3.5-inch drives
- Raijintek Pan Slim: Chic mini-ITX housing for the desk
The Pan Slim is not just a particularly noble monitor stand. The subtle mini-ITX housing reminds of the times when there were still real desktops. However, those were terribly ugly compared to the Pan Slim. Its housing made of sandblasted aluminum is kept in the simple look.
The front is provided with a power button, a USB-C and two USB A ports. Raijintek's concept, to keep as much space on the desk as possible, goes on, because under the Pan Slim, the keyboard can be pushed if it is not needed.
The clou is the sophisticated inside of the HTPC enclosure. There is also a triple-slot graphics card in addition to the mini-itx motherboard, which may be up to 340 millimeters long. As a CPU cooler, complete water cooling with 120- or 240 mm radiator can be used. For the power supply, an SFX power supply ensures. Thus, even a powerful gaming system is not a problem for the Raijintek Pan Slim.
Two separate disk cages can accommodate up to two 3.5-inch hard drives and four 2.5-inch SSDs. In the sides, in the ground and the lid, generous louvers are incorporated to provide airflow and additional cooling. Between the individual hardware components is sufficient space in the interior to provide a good ventilation.
- Dimensions: 590 x 155 x 348 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 6.2 kg
- Material: aluminum (2 mm), steel (0.8 mm)
- Color: Black
- Form factor: mini-itx
- Fan (possible):
- - 2x 120 mm (floor, right side)
- Radiators (possible):
- 1x max. 240 mm (floor, right side)
- Drive shafts:
- 2x 3.5 inches (internal)
- - 4x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x SFX
- Expansion slots: 3
- I / O panel:
- 2x USB-A 3.0
- 1x USB-C
- 1x power button
- Maximum graphics card length: 340 mm