The high cooling capacity is achieved through an extraordinary manufacturing process of the radiator and its construction. Added to this is the use of high-quality materials.
The Raijintek Teos RGB LED 240 mm copper radiator at a glance
- 240 mm radiator with a low height 27 mm
- Heatsink made of black coated copper
- Addressable RGB LED lighting with replaceable motif covers
- Twelve narrow channels for efficient cooling
- Narrow-mesh lamellar structure for high-pressure fans
- Insulation for fan and mounting material included
- Fine fins for effective cooling
Raijintek relies on the Teos on high-quality copper, which was black anodized. In addition to high strength, copper has excellent thermal conductivity. The black coating not only protects the copper from corrosion but also increases the thermal conductivity of the slim radiator.
The 27 millimeter high heat sink is traversed with twelve narrow channels through which the cooling liquid is passed through and so must pass through the entire radiator. This ensures that the liquid experiences maximum cooling. The fins are not quite as close together with 14 fins per inch. This makes the Raijintek Teos RGB LED in combination with quiet fans without excessive static pressure yet effective.
Especially on the Raijintek Teos is certainly the stylish RGB LED lighting including illuminated Raijintek logo, which is embedded on both sides in a frame made of black anodized stainless steel. The addressable RGB LEDs can be connected via a 4-pin connector to the RBW-Add RGB controller from Raijintek (MOLS-176) and controlled by remote control or loop the signal from there to a mainboard and configure it via the associated software. Raijintek adds two additional panels to the radiator, which can be designed as desired.
- Dimensions: 273 x 120 x 27 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: copper, steel, plastic
- Color: Black
- Weight: 571 g
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4 inches
- FPI: 14
- Fan compatibility: 4x 120 mm
- RGB LED lighting: 4-pin, addressable (proprietary, 5 V)