Visually, the Silenos is particularly impressive thanks to its hardened glass that is used to cover the entire front and the side windows. In addition, there is solid equipment with two pre-installed 200 mm RGB LED fans on the front and another 120 mm on the back as well as enough space for powerful gaming hardware and extensive cooling solutions.
The features of the Raijintek Silenos at a glance:
- High quality and chic midi tower in black
- Large tempered glass panels on the front and both sides
- Lots of space for air or water cooling
- Space for 360 or 280 mm radiator on the front or top
- Space for mainboards up to ATX form factor
- 2x 3.5-inch or 6x 2.5-inch data carriers
- CPU cooler with a maximum height of 166 mm
- Graphics cards up to 320 mm in length
The features of the Raijintek Silenos in detail
Raijintek relies on a high-quality and stable 0.6 mm steel chassis in black for the Silenos. Both the front and the two side panels are made of tempered glass and allow an excellent view of the inside of the case. The glass panes give the Silenos a very elegant look and present the hardware in a showcase style.
For an active air flow, a 120 mm fan can be installed at the rear, which is supported by two optional 200 mm fans in the front. This creates an excellent airflow that can also reliably cool down even potent gaming hardware. If necessary, the midi tower offers enough space to expand the air cooling to a total of six 120 mm fans or four 140 mm fans. Two 120s or 140s can also be attached to the lid. Above that there is a honeycomb mesh and an additional magnetic dust filter.
Thanks to the relatively large size of the Midi-ATX-Tower, an effective water cooling system can also be built in. A radiator with 360 millimeters or 280 millimeters can be installed on the front, and there is enough space on the lid for a 280 mm or 240 mm radiator.
Raijintek has integrated several options for attaching data carriers in the Silenos. Two 3.5-inch or two 2.5-inch data carriers can be accommodated in a modular HDD cage under the power supply cover. A 2.5-inch data carrier can be installed on the rear of the mainboard tray, and two more on the front. There is also space for three 2.5-inch data carriers on the power supply cover.
Good equipment and plenty of space for gaming hardware
The interior of the almost 5.5 kg Raijintek Silenos proves to be pleasantly spacious, because in addition to the motherboard in the form factor ATX, Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX, powerful ATX power supplies, graphics cards up to 32 cm in length and CPU coolers up to 16.6 cm high. The increased space behind the mainboard tray for easy cable management is particularly useful.
Raijintek was able to set the Silenos very high in usability overall, because the dust filters are easy to remove and can be cleaned just as easily. The Silenos is also equipped with mainboard spacers and has a large cutout in the tray for easy cooler replacement. The I / O panel in the front part of the lid has two USB 2.0 ports, a USB 3.0 type A connection and an HD audio connection.
- Dimensions: 215 x 402.5 x 459.5 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: approx. 5.5 kg
- Material: steel, tempered glass, plastic
- Color: Black
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total fans possible:
- 3x 120 mm, 2x 140 mm or 2x 200 mm (front)
- 2x 120 mm or 2x 140 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm (rear)
- Pre-installed: none
- Radiator mountings:
- 1x 240/280/360 mm (front)
- 1x 240/280 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm (rear)
- Filter: lid, bottom
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inch (internal)
- 6x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX
- Expansion slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.0 type A, 2x USB 2.0
- 1x audio in
- 1x audio out
- 1x RGB-LED control (RGB controller optional)
- 1x reset switch
- 1x power switch
- Maximum graphics card length: 320 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 166 mm