Thanks to the optimized channel structure and nickel-plated copper block, efficient cooling of the GPU, memory and voltage converter is guaranteed. With its lid made of transparent acrylic glass and mirror-polished, nickel-plated copper with digitally addressable RGB-LED lighting, the heat sink ensures an absolutely unique and elegant look.
The Samos AD5700 water cooler at a glance:
- For many AMD RX 5700 and RX 5700 XT graphics cards
- Effective cooling performance thanks to nickel-plated copper floor
- 0.5 mm wide channel structure for optimal heat transfer
- Impressive look thanks to cover made of acrylic glass + aluminum cover
- With digitally addressable RGB LED lighting
- Four G1 / 4-inch connections for integration into the circuit and in an NVLink network
- Including aluminum backplate
Why should I cool my graphics card with water?
Top performance is still bought in the graphics card segment with an enormous heat development. Because only if the clock screw is turned as far as it will go and the calculation units are used right down to the last segment can the decisive advantage be achieved over the competition. Smaller structure widths and more efficient layouts can limit the thermal waste heat, but they cannot completely switch off. Because, as expected, the next generation will again be challenged to the maximum.
The problem of heat development is exacerbated by overclocking, because the temperatures can reach critical values. In short: If you want a low volume in game mode or even during benching and possibly want to turn the clock screw at the same time, you cannot avoid water cooling. In addition to the usual components (radiator, pump, expansion tank), a suitable cooler is of course necessary for the AMD RX 5700 and RX 5700 XT graphics cards - such as this model from the cooler and housing specialist Raijintek.
Optics and connections of the Samos AD5700 water cooler
With the new product range, Raijintek is aimed particularly at demanding overclockers who want to maximize their graphics cards as much as possible. The Samos series is a full block design that covers all relevant heat sources of the graphics card, i.e. the GPU as well as the memory and the voltage converter. Nickel-plated copper and a fine, 0.5 mm wide channel structure are used to optimally transfer the heat.
The lid is made entirely of transparent acrylic glass and is adorned with a black aluminum cover. The connection terminal has four holes (G1 / 4-inch thread). Thanks to them and the flat design of the cooler with 11.5 mm, the connection of several graphics cards in an NVLink network is also possible without any problems.
Note 1: Connections that are not included in the scope of delivery are required for integration into the cooling circuit. The original cooler must be removed before assembly, which can invalidate the manufacturer's guarantee!
Note 2: Since compatibility can be expanded with new graphics cards and the scope of delivery can change in rare cases, please check on the manufacturer's website whether you can use Raijintek's Samos AD5700 water cooler and which accessories are included with the water cooling block.
- Material: nickel-plated copper (base), acrylic (cover), aluminum (cover, backplate)
- Dimensions: 256.6 x 25.3 x 124.5 mm (W x H x D)
- Color: silver, black
- without liquid: 910 g
- with liquid: 1,340 g
- Thread: 4x G1 / 4 inches
- digitally addressable RGB LED strip with 21 LEDs (5VDG)
- Current: 0.6 A.
Power consumption: 3 W
- 1x GPU cooler
- 2x G1 / 4-inch closures
- 1x backplate
- 10x screws for GPU cooler
- 6x screws for backplate
- 15x PET pads
- 4x thermal pads
- 1x thermal paste
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 50th Anniversary
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 8GB GDDR6
- AMD Radeon RX 5700, 8GB GDDR6
- ASUS Radeon RX 5700 XT / RX5700XT, 8GB GDDR6 (90YV0D80-U0NA00)
- ASUS Radeon RX 5700 / RX5700, 8GB GDDR6 (90YV0D70-U0NA00)
- MSI Radeon RX 5700 8G, 8GB GDDR6 (V803-891R)
- MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT 8G, 8GB GDDR6 (V803-890R)
- ASRock Radeon RX 5700 XT, 8GB GDDR6, (90-GA15ZZ-00UANF)
- ASRock Radeon RX 5700, 8GB GDDR6, (90-GA16ZZ-00UANF)
- PowerColor Radeon RX 5700, 8GB GDDR6 (21294-01-40G)
- PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 XT, 8GB GDDR6 (AXRX 5700XT 8GBD6-M3DH)
- Sapphire Radeon RX 5700, 8GB GDDR6, (21294-01-20G)
- Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT, 8GB GDDR6, (21293-01-40G)
- XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT, 8GB GDDR6, (RX-57XT8MFD6)
- XFX Radeon RX 5700, 8GB GDDR6