With its clever three-chamber structure and chic design, it is both an eye-catcher and an enthusiast's dream and can accommodate up to three 360 mm radiators. The Raijintek PAEAN Premium is particularly robust and stable. It relies on steel and aluminum as well as a front and a side panel made of 4 mm thick tempered glass.
The Raijintek PAEAN Premium at a glance:
- Large midi tower with three-chamber design in black
- Optimized for extensive custom water cooling
- Space for up to three 360 mm radiators
- Stable and robust construction made of steel and aluminum
- Front and side panels made of tempered glass
- Support for mainboards in Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX & ATX format
- Graphics cards up to 430 mm in length / CPU coolers up to 170 mm in height
- I / O panel with 1x USB Type C & 2x USB 3.0 & audio in / out
- Raijintek PAEAN Premium: Intelligent three-chamber design
The Raijintek PAEAN Premium is specially designed for large and strong hardware and is therefore particularly robust and stable. It is made of steel and aluminum and has a front and a side part made of 4 mm thick tempered glass.
The intelligent three-chamber design of the tower divides the housing into three independent parts: a large main chamber, a chamber in the floor and a side chamber. On the one hand, this results in a tidy interior and also separates particularly hot components from other components.
The large main chamber of the Raijintek PAEAN Premium houses the core components of the system. This is where the mainboard and expansion cards are housed. Mainboards up to ATX format and graphics cards up to 430 mm long are supported. The mainboard tray has a large cutout for a distro plate. The lid can also take out a 360 radiator.
The large chamber at the bottom of the housing has been specially designed to accommodate radiators. It offers large air slots for unhindered airflow and can accommodate up to two 360 mm radiators and fans. The third chamber stows up to two 3.5- or 2.5-inch data carriers, the power supply unit and the cables, thus ensuring a particularly tidy interior without tangled cables.
- Dimensions: 310 x 648 x 451 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum, steel, tempered glass
- Weight: approx. 13.1 kg
- Color: Black
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Fan possible:
- Lid: 3x 120 mm
- Floor: 6x 120 mm
- Front: 3x 120 mm
- Back: 1x 120/140 mm
- Fan pre-installed: none
- Radiator places:
- Lid: 1x 120/240/280/360 mm
- Floor: 2x 120/240/280/360 mm
- Drive options:
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inch
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 8
- I / O panel (removable):
- 1x USB Type C
- 2x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
- 1x per audio in / out
- Maximum graphics card length: approx. 430 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: approx. 170 mm