Inside the minimalist case there is space for a mini-ITX system with a low-profile graphics card and up to two SSDs or HDDs. Thanks to the generous ventilation slots and the three optional 92 mm fans, the case is also suitable for more powerful hardware with corresponding cooling requirements. The OPHION 7L from Raijintek proves that powerful hardware and an ultra-compact housing format do not have to be mutually exclusive.
The features of the Raijintek OPHION 7L Mini-ITX housing at a glance:
- Ultra-compact mini ITX case from Raijintek
- Noble and minimalist aluminum design
- Generous ventilation slots for good airflow
- Space for up to three 92 mm fans
- A PCI slot for low-profile graphics cards
- Two 2.5-inch drives / SFX power supply
The features of the Raijintek OPHION 7L Mini-ITX housing in detail
Externally, the OPHION 7L from Raijintek impresses with its elegant aluminum design and high-quality workmanship. The left side part and the lid are provided with generous air slots. The subtle design of the front is only interrupted by the power switch. A USB 3.0 A and a USB 3.0 C port are located in the lid.
With its extremely compact dimensions of just 312 by 255 by 101 millimeters and a volume of just 7 liters, the OPHION 7L from Raijintek is super compact. Strong hardware can still be accommodated inside. In addition to a mini-ITX mainboard, the housing dwarf can also accommodate a low-profile graphics card. The power supply of the mini system is ensured by a power supply unit in the compact SFX standard. Two 2.5-inch mounting areas are available for data carriers.
The slim concept with the generous ventilation inlets in the base, side panel and lid not only saves space, but also offers advantages in terms of airflow and cooling of the components. The CPU cooler, which is up to 70 mm in size, can always draw sufficient fresh air through the perforated side panel. A total of up to three 92 mm fans can be installed in the housing. The natural chimney effect can be supported and reinforced by the optional fans. This creates a draft from bottom to top that benefits all installed component.
- - mDimensions: 101 x 255 x 312 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum, steel
- Weight: 2 kg
- Color: Black
- Mainboard form factor: Mini-ITX
- Fan (possible):
- 2x 92 mm (cover)
- 1x 92 mm (bottom)
- Fan (pre-installed): none
- Radiators (possible): none
- Drive bays:
- 2x 2.5 inches
- Power supply: SFX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 1
- I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.0 type A
- 1x USB 3.1 Type C
- 1x power switch
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 70 mm
- Maximum graphics card height: single slot, low profile