The Delos RBW also achieves the highest level of compatibility with motherboards and corresponding RAM slots as well as modules. In addition, it offers superior cooling performance, ideal for gamers who want to get more out of their system. This is achieved by the three high-performance fans and the dual-tower heat sink with optimized heat-dissipating fins with a large cooling surface. The six heatpipes dissipate the heat from the CPU to the aluminum tower.
The CPU cooler Delos RBW from Raijintek at a glance:
- Dual-tower cooler with the best cooling performance
- Six copper heatpipes with direct contact to the CPU
- Slats made of aluminum without solder joints mounted
- Three high-performance fans for effective cooling
- In the cooler integrated addressable RGB LED lighting
- Compatible with all common AMD and Intel sockets
The CPU cooler Delos RBW from Raijintek in detail
The two aluminum heat sinks are thanks to their optimized Lammelenstruktur the most effective of its kind and at the same time provide an extremely high compatibility with AMD and Intel motherboards. For this purpose, the heat sink is designed for the installation of three fans, the same Raijintek mitliefert. Thus it offers the possibility for a future upgrade to increase airflow and cooling performance. The six copper heatpipes rely on the design mentioned by Raijintek C.D.C. technology with direct contact with the CPU. This removes the waste heat even more effectively.
The elegantly designed and, as mentioned, specially developed lamellar connection with the heat pipes dispenses with the soldering of the individual layers and presses them instead. On the one hand, this measure minimizes the risk of damaging the heat pipes and increases the efficiency of the heat output, on the other hand, it results in a much lower environmental impact and the Delos RBW is produced entirely in the spirit of green IT.
Effective cooling thanks to powerful fans
The sleek-looking, black fans with are compact 92-mm models with 4-pin PWM connection and a maximum airflow of 34.56 m³ / h. They can be controlled by the motherboard, the automatic adjustment regulates depending on power requirements and the Delos RBW can be whisper quiet when it is necessary but also generate maximum cooling power. The fans are attached with brackets. The addressable RGB LED lighting is integrated into the cover in the form of strips on top of the heatsink. Thanks to the standard 3-pin connection, it can be connected directly to a compatible motherboard and controlled with the appropriate software.
Every current socket and therefore all suitable CPUs can be used by the Delos RBW thanks to the mounting kit. The only exception is AMD's TR4 socket for the Theradripper CPUs. The easy-to-install installation is very user-friendly and clearly explained in a manual included.
- Dimensions: 110 x 136 x 128 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum (fins, bottom), copper (heatpipes)
- Heatpipes: 6x Ø 6 mm
- Fan: 3x 92 mm (max 23 dB (A), 650 - 2,000 rpm, 34.56 m³ / h, 1.3 mmH2O)
- Input voltage: 12V
- Starting voltage: 6V
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Life expectancy: 40,000 h
- LED lighting: 16x addressable RGB LEDs
- Connection: 3-pin, 5 V, 0.6 A, 3 W
- Intel: Socket 775, 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-V3, 2066
- AMD: sockets AM4, AM3 (+), AM2 (+), FM2 (+), FM1