With the Antila Raijintek has developed a high-quality reservoir with integrated D5 pump, which has a practical design in addition to its performance. The built-in pump is ideal for use with Watercooling systems because it is equipped with an electronic ball motor, which is held in the pump by a special ball bearing made of ultra-robust ceramic. The pump achieves a maximum flow rate of 13 L / min and a delivery head of 3.5 m. Connected to the Antila via a Molex connector for power and a 2-pin PWM connector to the motherboard for speed control.
Equipped with a manual knob, the pump can be adjusted in addition to the PWM capability manually in five different speed levels from 1,800 to 4,500 revolutions per minute.
The Antila D5 pump with expansion tank at a glance:
- Combination of expansion tank and D5 pump
- Transparent reservoir with 550 ml capacity
- 3.5 m delivery height / 13 L / min delivery volume / 50 PSI maximum pressure
- Noise emission max. 30 dB (A)
- Five speed levels from 1,800 to 4,500 RPM
- PWM connector for connection to the mainboard
In addition, the approximately 550 ml tank always provides sufficient reserves for water cooling and consists to a large extent of transparent and black plastic. Thanks to the variable supplied bracket, this AGB with pump is equally well suited for a horizontal as well as a vertical orientation, making it predestined especially for fans of water cooling. At a total of three G1 / 4 ports, almost every Wakü connection can be connected to the G1 / 4 port.
- Dimensions: 91.2 x 87.4 x 280.6 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 790 g
- Material: plastic / metal
- Capacity reservoir: 550 ml
- Lifting height: approx. 3.5 m
- Maximum flow rate: 13 L / min
- Maximum pressure: 50 PSI
- Noise level: 30 dB (A)
- Lifetime: 20,000 hours
- Input voltage: 12V
- Power consumption: 1.8 A
- 2 pin molex (power supply)
- 2 pin PWM (control)
- Ports: 3x G1 / 4-inch