Optimized channel structure and nickel-plated copper block ensure efficient cooling of the GPU, memory and voltage transformers. The heat sink, with its transparent acrylic cover and sandblasted aluminum, ensures an absolutely unique and elegant appearance.
The PHANTEKS Glacier RTX 2080Ti / 2080/2070 gigabyte Aorus water cooler at a glance:
- Perfect fit for the GeForce RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti Aorus graphics cards from Gigabyte
- Effective cooling performance through nickel-plated copper bottom
- Impressive look thanks to lid made of aluminum and acrylic glass
- Four G1 / 4-inch ports for integration into the circuit
- Pre-assembled digitally addressable RGB LED lighting (15 LEDs, 3-pin, 5VDG)
- Optics and Connections of the PHANTEKS Glacier RTX 2080Ti / 2080/2070 Gigabyte Aorus Water Cooler
It is a full-block design that covers all relevant heat sources of the graphics card and thus effectively cools - so the GPU, the memory and the voltage converter. Nickel-plated copper and an optimized channel structure are used to optimally transfer the heat.
The lid is made of transparent acrylic glass in the middle and sandblasted aluminum on the outside. The connection terminal has four holes (G1 / 4-inch thread). Due to the flat design of the cooler, the connection of multiple graphics cards in a SLI network is easily possible.
The digitally addressable RGB LED lighting is equipped with the same RGB connectors used with other PHANTEKS products and can be controlled via the RGB LED control (if present) of a PHANTEKS enclosure. Via a 3-pin connector (5VDG) the connection to corresponding motherboards is possible. Compatibility with the Gigabyte RGB Fusion, ASRock Polychrome Sync, ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light and Razer Chroma RGB LED headers is also available.
The sealing ring of the PHANTEKS Glacier RTX 2080Ti / 2080/2070 Gigabyte Aorus is made of high quality Viton. The material is also used in aerospace. It has a very high durability and is highly resistant to high temperatures and reactive liquids.
Why should I cool my graphics card with water?
Top performance in the graphics card segment continues to be paid for with equally top-class heat development. Because only if the clock screw turned to the stop and the calculation units are used to the last segment, the decisive advantage over the competing products can be achieved. Smaller structure widths and more efficient layouts can limit this problem, but not completely switch it off. Because the next generation is expected to be up to the maximum.
The problem is exacerbated by its own overclocking, because the temperatures can reach critical levels. In short: Anyone who also wants a low volume in game mode or even while playing Benchen and possibly wants to turn it on the clock screw at the same time, can hardly avoid a water cooling system. In addition to the usual components (radiator, pump, expansion tank), a matching cooler for the NVIDIA Glacier RTX 2080Ti / 2080/2070 gigabyte Aorus graphics cards is of course necessary - as well as this model by the Wakü specialist PHANTEKS.
Note 1: For integration into the cooling circuit, connections are required that are not included in the delivery. The original cooler must be removed before installation, which invalidates the manufacturer's warranty!
Note 2: As compatibility with new graphics cards may increase and package sizes may change infrequently, please check the manufacturer's website for the PHANTEKS Glacier RTX 2080Ti / 2080/2070 Gigabyte Aorus waterblock and accessories Water cooling block enclosed.
Note 3: No additional backplate is required for this Glacier GPU water cooler as the existing backplate of compatible graphics cards can be used!
- Material: nickel-plated copper (bottom), acrylic (lid), aluminum (lid)
- Thread: 4x G1 / 4 inches
- Dimensions: 140.2 x 19 x 290 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1,000 g (without liquid)
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 8G
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 XTREME 8G
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 XTREME WATERFORCE 8G
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 XTREME WATERFORCE WB 8G
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11G
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XTREME 11G
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XTREME WATERFORCE 11G
- Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XTREME WATERFORCE WB 11G
Attention: Please note that some coolers come with a protective foil on the underside. This must always be removed before installation and commissioning. We assume no liability for damage due to incorrect or incorrect installation and improper use!