The Big Tower offers many possibilities to adapt the interior to your own requirements and can optionally be used for the installation of two power supplies and even two complete systems under one roof. There are numerous options for installing extensive water cooling circuits, and two graphics cards can be installed vertically from the factory. In short: The Enthoo Luxe 2 leaves nothing to be desired.
The features of the PHANTEKS Luxe 2 at a glance:
- Excellently processed Big-Tower for motherboards up to SSI-EEB and E-ATX
- Allows the installation of dual systems with the help of the included brackets
- Side door made of tempered glass for quick access
- A total of 8x 140 or 13x 120 fan possible
- Radiators: max. 2x 480 mm, 2x 360 mm and 1x 140 mm
- Graphics cards up to 503 mm, vertical installation possible, CPU cooler up to 195 mm
- 4x 3.5- and 11x 2.5-inch slots, up to 12x 3.5 slots possible
- I / O panel with 1x USB 3.1 Type C and 4x USB 3.0 Type A
Enthoo Luxe 2: Big Tower with many customization options
Externally, the housing resembles its predecessor at first glance, but PHANTEKS has completely redeveloped the Enthoo Luxe 2. The Big Tower offers a sophisticated interior with black powder coating and a lot of finesse: The bottom of the case houses a vertical power supply cover that can be used to install either a second Mini-ITX system or a second power supply. Both brackets are included.
The PHANTEKS Enthoo Luxe 2 accommodates SSI EEB, E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX and Mini ITX motherboards. In addition to the eight PCI slot covers, the housing offers two vertical PCI slots each for vertical mounting of graphics cards, which may be up to 503 millimeters long and can be admired through the tempered glass side panel. A vertical graphics card holder for mounting in the horizontal PCI slots is also included. Numerous rubberized cable ducts, the included cable ties with Velcro fasteners and additional covers provide excellent opportunities for a clean, invisible cable management.
Note: A corresponding riser cable for vertical mounting of graphics cards is not included in the case and can be purchased separately in our online shop.
Options for air and water cooling
The Enthoo Luxe 2 is predestined for the installation of a custom water cooling system: In the front, a radiator in 480 or 420 format can be installed. The fans are mounted on the outside of the chassis, which means less space is lost in the interior. The lid contains a 360 or 280 millimeter model with a total depth of 55 millimeters, before the mainboard is superimposed on the top.
At the back is provided single fan model with 140 or 120 millimeters. On the motherboard tray, a radiator up to 480 millimeters in size can be installed. The right-hand side wall has numerous openings at this point to optimize the air supply. In the case back a 360 ° heat exchanger can be installed. Openings for fill and drain ports, each 20.5 millimeters in diameter, are prepared in the lid and in the front.
PHANTEKS has also thought of classical air cooling and allows the installation of up to 15 120-millimeter fans. Four 120 or three 140 models can be accommodated in the front, while the rear can be fitted with a 140 or 120 case fan in the lid. There is space for four 120-millimeter fans on the mainboard tray and three 120 or 140 fans can be mounted on the bottom of the case. CPU coolers can be up to 195 millimeters high.
Fan hub and RGB LED lighting
PHANTEKS supplies the Enthoo Luxe 2 with an integrated fan control for up to eight fans. Three 3-pin fans can be controlled via the tacho signal and four 4-pin PWM fans via the PWM signal. Another 4-pin connector is suitable for both control options. With separately available splitter cables even more fans can be connected to the hub.
The PHANTEKS Enthoo Luxe 2 has built-in RGB LED lighting in the front cover, which merges into the lid and in the power supply cover. Color and lighting modes can be controlled via buttons on the big tower's I / O panel and synchronized with other digitally addressable accessories via 3-pin RGB cable. The Luxe 2 is compatible with ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, ASRock Polychrome Sync and Razer Chroma.
Controls and connections
The power button of the PHANTEKS Enthoo Luxe 2 is embedded in the lid of the housing and is located on the top. In addition, the Big Tower has a modular I / O panel in the front. Behind the flap are four USB 3.0 ports, a USB 3.1 Type C port, a microphone input and a headphone jack.
In addition, the user will find there three buttons: Each button is used to set the color and mode of RGB lighting. The third button is surrounded by a white LED and can be used either as a reset button and HDD LED for the main system or as a power switch and power LED for the subsystem.
Drives: Hard drives and SSDs
Numerous drives fit into a big tower such as the Enthoo Luxe 2: eleven 2.5-inch drives can be installed behind the motherboard tray at the factory. Three of them can be found in individual trays behind the mainboard. A small side window in the right side wall gives a view of the SSDs installed there.
In addition, there are four double trays for mounting two SSDs in the front area, which can be mounted on the MB tray instead of a radiator. For 3.5-inch drives, the Enthoo Luxe 2 includes four modular, stackable drive cages. In total, up to ten of these cages can be mounted in the housing.
- Dimensions: 240 x 570 x 595 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 14.5 kg
- Material: Steel, Aluminum, Tempered Glass (Side), Plastic
- Color: Black
- Form factor: SSI-EEB (up to 340 mm wide), E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total possible fan:
- 3x 140 / 4x 120 mm (front)
- 3x 140/120 mm (cover)
- 1x 140/120 mm (back)
- 1x 140 / 3x 120 mm (floor)
- 4x 120 mm (MB tray)
- 3x 3-pin DC
- 4x 4-pin PWM
- 1x 4-pin / 3-pin (universal)
- 1x 4-pin PWM (connection with mainboard)
- 1x SATA power (for power supply)
Radiator mountings (partial waiver of HDD and / or fan slots):
- 1x max. 480/420 mm (front side)
- 1x max. 360 (cover)
- 1x max. 140/120 mm (back)
- 1x max. 360 (floor)
- 1x max. 480 mm (MB tray)
- Filter: front, power supply, cover, right side (removable)
- 4x 3.5 inches (internal, decoupled, + 8x optional with additional HDD bracket available)
- 11x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 2x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 8 (+ 2x 3 vertical)
I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.1 type C
- 4x USB 3.0
- 1x Audio In / Out
Maximum graphics card length: 503 mm
- - Maximum CPU cooler height: 195 mm
- Maximum dimensions front radiator + fan: 145 x 530 mm
- Maximum dimensions Top radiator + fan: 120 x 460 x 55 mm
- Maximum dimensions of side radiator + fan: 135 x 530 x 32 mm
- Maximum dimensions floor radiator + fan: 120 x 450 mm
- 1x fan lift (preinstalled, with 3x 3-pin and 5x 4-pin)
- 4x hard disk holder, stackable
- 1x vertical graphics card holder
- 1x graphics card support
- 6x cable ties with velcro
- 1x dual power supply bracket (preinstalled
- 1x dual system holder
- 1x screw box