The fans are available in sizes of 120 and 140 millimeters. Thanks to the rubber dampers, these fans are pleasantly quiet even at high speeds.
The features of the PHANTEKS SK PWM fan (140 mm) at a glance:
- Black case fan with nine rotor blades
- PWM controlled speed range from 500 to 1500 rpm
- Including rubber vibration dampers
- Durable rifle warehouse (40,000 hours)
- High delivery volume of 143.56 m³ / h
PHANTEKS SK PWM: High-performance and smooth-running case fan
The PHANTEKS SK PWM is a high-performance 140 millimeter fan that was developed for use as a case fan. Nine fan blades ensure a delivery volume of 143.56 m³ / h and a static pressure of 1.23 mm H2O. The fan is controlled by a PWM signal in a speed range from 500 to 1500 revolutions per minute.
At maximum speed, the PHANTEKS SK PWM generates a maximum volume of 36 dB (A). The smooth-running rifle bearing and the vibration dampers made of rubber ensure that no vibrations are transmitted to the housing. The fan comes with four screws for attaching to the case and eight rubber dampers.
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: plastic, rubber
- Color: black (frame, fan blades)
-Volume: max. 36 dB (A)
- Speed: 500 - 1500 rpm
- Delivery volume: 143.56 m³ / h
- Air pressure: 1.23 mm H2O
- Illumination: none
- Operating voltage: 4 - 13 V
-- Power consumption: max. 2.64 W.
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Cable length: 550 mm
- MTBF: 40,000 hours
- Manufacturer guarantee: 2 years