If one of the power supplies fails, the system is still powered by the second one. An automatic regulation ensures that the power supply is always optimal. Of course, the Revolt series is Gold Certified, ensuring an efficient energy supply.
The PHANTEKS Revolt Pro 850W Power Supply Overview:
- 850-watt power supply with enormous 70-A single-rail
- High efficiency through 80Plus Gold certificate
- Quiet 135mm fan
- Fully modular cable management
- 12-year manufacturer's warranty
- Eight 6 + 2-pin PCIe connectors and 14 SATA connectors
- High-end technology for power packs of the upper class
In order to provide reliable energy, PHANTEKS relies on proven technology, which comes from the renowned manufacturer, Seasonic. In addition there are the 105 ° high performance capacitors from Japan and largely cable-free connectors. All components are housed on a board specially developed by PHANTEKS. The Revolt Pro power supplies ensure stability and above all reliability.
High efficiency thanks to Gold certification
The high efficiency meets the requirements of 80 Plus Gold and thus surpasses 92/90/89 percent at 50/20/100 percent load (at 230 volts input voltage). In addition, the waste heat is minimized, which benefits the cooling and extends the life. The necessary air flow for cooling is provided by a particularly slow rotating 135 mm fan with a particularly durable double ball bearing. PHANTEKS 'entry into the high-end segment can not only convince with voltage quality, but also with particularly low operating noise and good cooling. The unusually high manufacturer's warranty of twelve years exceeds the current standard of the luxury class.
A clear highlight of the PHANTEKS Revolt Pro 850W is the gigantic equipment with connections: In addition to a 20 + 4-pin ATX connector, two 8-pin or 4 + 4-pin 12V connectors can supply high-performance processors. For the graphics cards, there are eight eight 6 + 2-pin PCIe connectors on four cable harnesses. Even render setups with multiple GPUs can be operated without adapter-craft solutions. The other components are supplied with 14 SATA and three 4-pin Molex connectors. As a result, each power supply unit of the new Revolt series can permanently provide special services. A successful entry into the market for high-end power supplies!
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 170 mm (W x H x D)
- Fan: 135 mm (automatic control)
- Color: Black (power adapter, fan)
- Efficiency: at least 92/90/89 percent at 50/20/100 percent utilization at 230 volts. Meets the requirements of 80 Plus Gold.
- Active PFC
- Form factor: ATX12V 2.4 / EPS12V 2.92
- Power: 850W
- + 3.3V: 20A
- + 5V: 20A
- + 3.3V & + 5V combined: 100W
- + 12V: 840W / 70A
- -12V: 3.6W / 0.3A
- + 5Vsb: 15W / 3A
- Connections (removable):
- Mainboard: 1x 20 + 4-pin ATX12V / EPS12V
- CPU: 2x 4 + 4-pin / 8-pin ATX12V / EPS12V
- 4x2 6 + 2-pin PCIe (total 8x 6 + 2-pin PCIe)
- 2x4 and 2x3 SATA (total 14x SATA)
- 1x3 4-pole molex
- OVP (protection against overvoltage and undervoltage)
- SCP (short circuit) OPP (overload) OCP (overcurrent on rails +12, +3.3 and +5 volts)
Manufacturer's warranty: 12 years