The AIO cooling has three powerful 120 mm fans with high static pressure, a reliable and PWM-controlled pump and a compact and highly compatible design with easy installation and an elegant look. The digitally addressable RGB lighting can be configured and staged in any light color and is completed by an effective infinity mirror.
The PHANTEKS Glacier One 360 MP complete water cooling at a glance:
- Premium complete water cooling in black
- 360 mm aluminum radiator
- Quiet and high-performance pump with PWM control
- Three 120mm PWM fans with high static pressure
- D-RGB lighting and infinity mirror in the pump cover
- Easy installation + high compatibility
- 6 years manufacturer guarantee
- Compact premium AIO water cooling
The PHANTEKS Glacier One 360 MP uses a triple radiator in 360 mm format. The aluminum radiator has a high fin density of 21 FPI and thus offers a particularly large cooling surface in a small space. This means that there are enough cooling reserves available even for the hottest processors.
The PWM control adjusts the pump speed to the workload of the system. Quiet and high-performance operation is always guaranteed. The pump can reach a speed of up to 2,800 rpm. An intelligent protective mechanism increases the speed of the pump to a full 3,600 rpm as soon as the coolant exceeds a temperature of 60 ° C. This ensures the safe operation of PC hardware and cooling. The built-in ceramic bearing also makes the pump particularly durable and robust. In addition to the compact design with a height of only 41 mm, the angled hose connections also contribute to high compatibility with mainboards, RAM and other components.
Strong performance and elegant design
The improved 120 mm fans from the PHANTEKS MP PWM series are also regulated depending on the system load. With their large fan blades, they achieve a high static pressure and convey a lot of air through the fins of the radiator at up to 102.80 m³ / h. The clever daisy chain cable design saves unnecessary cable clutter, because only a fan cable has to be connected to the mainboard.
The visual highlight of the cooling is certainly the lid of the cooler-pump combination. This is equipped with RGB lighting and an infinity mirror. In connection with a total of 14 digitally addressable RGB LEDs, this creates fantastic effects. The lighting can be controlled with a PHANTEKS RGB controller or with the software of a compatible mainboard.
The stylish cover is magnetically attached to the pump housing. After the cooling has been installed, it is simply put on and then covers the entire mounting system, thus ensuring a particularly clean look.
The flexible hoses are covered with a sleeve and contribute to the elegant overall impression. With the included hose clips, the tubes can be easily laid and brought into position. The Glacier One 360 MP is already pre-filled and provided with thermal paste on the CPU contact surface. In addition, the compact water cooling is supplied with a manufacturer's guarantee of six years.
- Weight: 1.47 kg
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 294 x 120 x 27 mm (L x W x D)
- Material: aluminum
- FPI: 21
- Dimensions: 93 x 92 x 41 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: copper, plastic
- Speed: max. 2,800 rpm +/- 300 at 100% (PWM controlled), 3,600 rpm with coolant above 60 ° C
- Bearing: ceramic
- Volume: max. 27 dB (A)
- Cable length: 245 mm
- Power consumption: 2 V, 0.3 A, 3.6 W.
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Pump cover:
- Material: plastic, tempered glass
- RGB lighting: 3-pin digital RGB LED (5V, data, ground)
- Quantity: 14 RGB LEDs
- Current: 5 V, 0.42 A, 2.1 W.
- RGB cable length: 550 mm + 75 mm daisy chain
- Length: 400 mm (sleeved)
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Material: EPDM
- Special features: 3 clips included, movable fittings
- Type: 3x 120 mm (120 MP PWM)
-Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Speed: 500 - 2,200 rpm +/- 10%
- Delivery volume: 23.44 - 102.80 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 0.17-3.41 mm H2O
- Bearing: UFB (Updraft Floating Balance)
- Volume: 18 - 34.2 dB (A)
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Cable length: 130 mm daisy chain + 500 mm extension
- Power: 12 V, 0.15 A, 1.8 W.
- Life expectancy: 150,000 hours
- Intel socket: 115x, 1200, 1366, 2011 (-V3), 2066
- AMD socket: AM4, sTRX4, TR4 (bracket not included)
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 6 years