With a power button illuminated by RGB LEDs as well as an LED strip on the left side, the Dutch set the colorful accents as usual! The special feature of the Eclipse P300 is undoubtedly the modern side window made of tempered and tinted real glass, which allows a breathtaking view of the installed hardware and creates a sophisticated appearance.
The PHANTEKS Eclipse P300 Midi-Tower with tempered glass at a glance:
- Noble Midi-Tower with Tempered Glass Window
- Suitable for motherboards up to E-ATX form factor
- Lots of space for air or water cooling
- 120-millimeter fan pre-installed
- 1x 2.5-inch slots & 2x 2.5 / 3.5-inch slots
- Graphics cards up to 330 mm in length
- Compatible with AURA Sync, RGB Fusion & Mystic Light Sync
- Noble Midi-Tower with tempered glass window & LED lighting
The PHANTEKS Eclipse P300 Midi-Tower from the PHANTEKS Eclipse series offered here convinces already visually with its clear lines and the noble, rather restrained design in black with white interior. The one-piece front panel and the large side window made of tinted tempered glass give the case a very noble look, which is further enhanced by the LED lighting below the huge tempered glass window. The slats on the upper front, which also serve the ventilation, provide a welcome contrast to the simplicity of the front panel.
In the middle of the front area of the lid is the power button illuminated with an RGB LED, while the two audio ports and the two USB 3.0 ports of the front panel have been placed laterally offset to the right. The button for LED control can also be found on the Eclipse P300 at this point. The majority of the lid takes a large, removable dust filter, which acts like a large mesh grid and rests on a large ventilation grille.
Media Enclosures for Gaming Graphics Cards & AiO Water Cooling
Also, the interior of the black Eclipse P300 looks very noble thanks to the black paint and is divided by a power supply cover in two parts. The power supply cover also hides the two 90 ° -rotated drive bays, which allow tool-free mounting of two 3.5 "or 2.5" disks across the front panel after removing the front bezel. Behind the motherboard tray an SSD can be mounted in the "Drop-N-Lock" -SSD bracket, a second bracket can be optionally retrofitted. There is a lot of space available for cable management with 35 mm. Velcro cable fasteners make it possible to lay the cables neatly.
For gamers and hardcore gamers, the PHANTEKS Eclipse P300 offers high-end gamer hardware options in the form of up to 330mm long graphics cards and radiator mountings for AiO and custom water cooling. For example, the rear case has built-in options for a 120mm fan or equivalent radiator, while the front can hold two 120mm or 140mm fans. As an alternative to the front fans, 240 or 280 heat exchangers can be installed in the front. In addition to the pre-installed 120-mm fan in the back, a 120 or 140 case fan can be mounted in the lid.
If you want to tame your processor with a regular CPU cooler, you can use a model that is up to 16 cm high, while a power supply up to 197 mm long can supply the power needed for the gaming system. The LED lighting is supplied via a 12 volt SATA cable and a 4-pin connector allows the LED lighting of the housing to be connected to an optional LED controller or motherboard with a corresponding RGB connector. In addition, the housing is compatible with ASUS Aura, Gigabyte RGB Fusion and MSI Mystic Light with the optional RGB motherboard adapter, which allows the motherboard lighting to be controlled in conjunction with the respective housing lighting, giving the entire gaming PC the same level of uniformity and illumination same LED effects can represent.
CHEAPER MIDI TOWER IN VARIOUS COLOR VARIANTS
The Phantek Eclipse P300 Midi Tower is available in the following color options:
- Black (article no .: GEPH-073)
- Black / red (article no .: GEPH-083)
- White (article-no .: GEPH-084)
- Black / White (article no .: GEPH-085)
- Dimensions: 200 x 450 x 400 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: about 6 kg
- Material: steel, plastic, tempered glass
- Color: black, white
- Form factor: E-ATX (up to 275 mm width), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total possible fan:
- 2x 140 / 2x 120 mm (front side)
- 1x 140/120 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
Radiator mountings (partial waiver of HDD and / or fan slots):
- 1x max. 240/280 mm (front side)
- 1x max. 120 mm (back)
- Filter: front, power supply, cover (removable)
- 1x 2.5 inch (behind mainboard tray, 1x additionally with optional SSD bracket)
- 2x 2.5 / 3.5 inches (internal, tool-free installation)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 1x power button (with RGB LED)
- 1x LED controller
- 2x USB 3.0
- 2x audio
- Maximum graphics card length: 330 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 160 mm
- -Maximum power supply length: 197 mm