From the house of the NH-D15 is home to two 140 mm fans, which combined achieve a very high delivery volume. Together with the two cooling towers of the NH-D15 achieved in this way a brute and can hardly be surpassed cooling performance. Also exists for each fan in each case a tension adapter, which significantly reduces the number of revolutions from 1,500 to 1,200 r / min, and thus also the volume. The fans are connected via 4-pin PWM.
To supply the two cooling towers commensurate with the waste heat from the processor manufacturer Noctua has built no fewer than six heatpipes, which quickly dissipate the power loss from the heat source. In addition, the cooling fins are extended from 140 to 150 mm and increases the distance between the heat pipes.
The proven SecuFirm2 mounting system guarantees the reliable fitting of the cooler to the mounting plate on the mainboard's underside optimum contact pressure and maximum safety on the Intel sockets 1150, 1155, 1156, 2011 and AMD sockets AM3 +, AM2 +, FM1, FM2 and FM2 +. Also delivered the NT-H1 thermal compound.
- Dimensions (without fan): 150 x 165 x 135 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Nickel Copper (base, heat pipes), aluminum (fins)
- Weight (without / with fans): 1,000 / 1,320 g
- Heatpipes: 6x Ø 6 mm
- Fans: 2x 140mm NF-A15 PWM
- Normal operation: 24.6 dB (A), 1.500 U / min 140,2 m³ / h
- L.N.A. with 19.2 dB (A), 1.200 U / min 115,5 m³ / h
- Life expectancy:> 150,000 h
- Intel Socket 1150, 1155, 1156, 2011
- AMD Socket: AM3 +, AM2 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +
- Warranty: 6 years
Scope of delivery:
- Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler
- 2x NF-A15 PWM fan
- -2x low noise adapter (L.N.A.)
- NT-H1 thermal compound
- SecuFirm2 mounting kit
- Noctua Case Badge of metal