Provided with a 3-pin connector, the fan speed can only be regulated via the ultra-low noise adapter and is at 900 or 1,200 rpm. However, the fan runs at a maximum of 12.1 dB (A) pleasantly quiet and still offers an air throughput of up to 55.7 m³ / h.
The features of the Noctua NF-A12x25 ULN fan at a glance:
- SSO2 bearings for high performance, quiet operation and long life
- Minimal impeller gap of just 0.5mm provides superior performance
- 1,200 revolutions per minute at 55.7 m³ / h & 12.1 dB (A)
- U.L.N.A. Adapter for slowing down to 900 rpm
- Built-in anti-vibration pads to lower the volume
- Convincing quality with 6 years manufacturer's warranty
The Noctua NF-A12x25 ULN in detail
Overall, the new top model from Noctua achieves impressive figures. The 120 mm fan rotates at 900 or 1,200 rpm, generating an air throughput of up to 55.7 m³ / h. Nevertheless, the fan achieves an extremely low volume of only a maximum of 12.1 dB (A). Ideal for all silent fans and overclockers!
Made from the novel Sterrox LCP material combined with innovative aerodynamic optimizations, the NF-A12x25 ULN is absolutely convincing. One of the special features is the narrow impeller gap of only 0.5 mm. This allows extremely efficient operation with improved back pressure, which is particularly noticeable on radiators and radiators. To make this possible, the rotor consists of Noctua's Sterrox liquid crystal polymer (LCP), which is particularly tensile and has a low thermal expansion.
In addition, the hub region of the fan is metal reinforced to improve stability. So that even fans of the impressive performance of the NF-A12x25 ULN are enthusiastic, the fan knows how to convince with various technologies. Flow Acceleration Channels accelerate the air in the outdoor areas, improving efficiency and lowering the volume. The airflow is enhanced by the stepped inlet area and the microstructure in the interior of the frame.
With the Smooth Commutation Drive 2, the NF-A12x25 ULN has the latest drive system from Noctua that reduces torque fluctuations and ensures remarkably smooth running. To further optimize the already very good fan, Noctua has integrated the already proven SSO2 Bearing technology, resulting in excellent long-term stability.
Vibrations can be reduced by using anti-vibration pads and Noctua provides anti-vibration sealing lips for mounting on radiators. Other accessories include an Ultra-Low Noise Adapter (U.L.N.A.), which reduces the maximum revolutions per minute to 900. The connection to 4-pin headers is possible despite the 3-pin connector via adapter. A convenient 30cm cable extension for large enclosures completes the accessories.
- Dimensions: 120x120x25 mm
- Connection: 3-pin
- Storage Type: SSO2
- Blade geometry: A series with Flow Acceleration Channels
- Frame technology: AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization)
- Speed: 1,200 rpm
- Max. Speed with U.L.N.A .: 900 U / min
- Max. Flow rate: 55.7 m³ / h
- Max. Flow rate with U.L.N.A .: 39.4 m³ / h
- Max. Volume: 12.1 dB (A)
- Max. Volume with U.L.N.A .: 7.6 dB (A)
- Max. Static pressure: 0.82 mm H2O
- Max. Static pressure with U.L.N.A .: 0,41 mm H2O
- Max. Power consumption: 0.6 W
- Max. Current: 0.05 A
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Life expectancy: over 150,000 hours
- Warranty: 6 years
Supplied with: fan, ultra-low noise adapter (U.L.N.A.), 3: 4-pin power supply adapter, 30cm cable extension, NA-AV3 anti-vibration mountings, anti-vibration sealing lip for water-cooling radiators, fan screws