Provided with a 4-pin PWM connector, the fan speed can be regulated between 450 and 2,000 rpm. At the same time, however, the fan runs pleasantly quietly with a maximum of 22.6 dB (A) and still offers an air throughput of up to 102.1 m³ / h and a static pressure of 2.34 mm H2O.
The features of the Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM fan at a glance:
- SSO2 bearings for high performance, quiet operation and long life
- 2,000 revolutions per minute at 102.1 m³ / h & 22.6 db (A)
- PWM control between 450 and 2,000 RPM
- Built-in anti-vibration pads to lower the volume
- Convincing quality with 6 years manufacturer's warranty
The Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM in detail
Overall, the new top model from Noctua achieves impressive figures. The 120 mm fan rotates at 450 to 2,000 rpm, generating an air throughput of up to 102.1 m³ / h. Nevertheless, the fan reaches an extremely low volume of only a maximum of 22.6 db (A). Ideal for all silent fans and overclockers!
Made from the novel Sterrox LCP material combined with innovative aerodynamic optimizations, the NF-A12x25 PWM is absolutely convincing. One of the special features is the narrow impeller gap of only 0.5 mm. This allows extremely efficient operation with improved back pressure, which is particularly noticeable on radiators and radiators. To make this possible, the rotor consists of Noctua's Sterrox liquid crystal polymer (LCP), which is particularly tensile and has a low thermal expansion.
In addition, the hub region of the fan is metal reinforced to improve stability. So that even fans of the impressive performance of the NF-A12x25 PWM are enthusiastic, the fan knows how to convince with various technologies. Flow Acceleration Channels accelerate the air in the outdoor areas, improving efficiency and lowering the volume. The airflow is enhanced by the stepped inlet area and the microstructure in the interior of the frame.
With the Smooth Commutation Drive 2, the NF-A12x25 PWM has the latest drive system from Noctua, which reduces torque fluctuations and ensures remarkably smooth running. To further optimize the already very good fan, Noctua has integrated the already proven SSO2 Bearing technology, resulting in excellent long-term stability.
Vibrations can be reduced by using anti-vibration pads and Noctua provides anti-vibration sealing lips for mounting on radiators. Other accessories include a low-noise adapter (L.N.A.), which reduces the maximum revolutions per minute to 1,700. If two fans are to be operated on one connection, this is also possible thanks to a 4-pin Y cable. A convenient 30cm cable extension for large enclosures completes the accessories.
- Dimensions: 120x120x25 mm
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Storage Type: SSO2
- Blade geometry: A series with Flow Acceleration Channels
- Frame technology: AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization)
- Speed: 450 - 2,000 RPM
- Max. Speed with L.N.A .: 1700 RPM
- Max. Flow rate: 102.1 m³ / h
- Max. Flow rate with L.N.A .: 84.5 m³ / h
- Max. Volume: 22.6 dB (A)
- Max. Volume with L.N.A .: 18.8 dB (A)
- Max. Static pressure: 2.34 mm H2O
- Max. Static pressure with L.N.A .: 1.65 mm H2O
- Max. Power consumption: 1.68 W
- Max. Current: 0.14 A
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Life expectancy: over 150,000 hours
- Warranty: 6 years
Supplied with: fan, low-noise adapter (L.N.A.), 4-pin Y-cable, 30cm cable extension, NA-AV2 anti-vibration mountings, anti-vibration sealing lip for water cooling radiators, fan screws