With its E-Series NZXT also lands a real cracker: The ATX power supplies shine with numerous features such as a complete modularity. With the integrated CAM functionality, the values of the power supplies can be read out on the computer and evaluated in detail. The 80 Plus Gold certification also ensures high efficiency.
The NZXT E500 500W at a glance:
- 500 watt power supply with enormously 41-A-Singlerail
- High efficiency through 80Plus Gold certificate
- Fully modular cable management
- Two 6 + 2-pin PCIe connectors for graphics cards
- Quiet 120mm fan & CAM interface for maximum control
Fully modular power supply with plenty of connections
Equipped with eight SATA ports, the power supply is predestined to be installed in a gaming PC with numerous data carriers or fan hubs. The two 6 + 2-pin connectors supply powerful graphics cards. Add to that the three Molex ports and the indispensable 24-pin and 4 + 4-pin plugs. There is also a mini-USB port on the power supply for the CAM interface. The enclosed cable is then connected to the motherboard. This data can be read out and control the operation of the already quiet 120-mm fan. This will only start to rotate at loads over 100 watts anyway.
Needless to say, the power supplies, like all NZXT products, can always convince with their excellent performance, high efficiency and stylish design. The E-Series from NZXT combines all these features and also impresses with its perfectly matched electronics and high-quality Japanese capacitors. But the E500 just like its series brothers rightly receives the coveted certificate 80 Plus Gold 230V EU, because its high efficiency thus exceeds 92/90/89 percent with 50/20/100 percent load.
Through the CAM interface of the power supply, performance data can not only be monitored in real time, but also compared with standard data. For a detailed analysis, the software also adds performance data from the GPU and CPU. It's almost superfluous to mention that the E500 500 Watt NZXT has all the necessary protective circuits that modern high-end power supplies naturally have to offer. Should the PSU nevertheless bless the time: no problem, because NXZT gives this exceptional product a full 10-year manufacturer's warranty!
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 150 mm (W x H x D)
- Fan: 120 mm (speed controllable via software)
- Efficiency: 80 Plus Gold 230V EU (efficiency 92/90/89 percent at 50/20/100 percent)
- Active PFC
- Form factor: ATX12V
Power: 500 W
+ 3.3V: 20A
+ 5V: 20A
+ 3.3V & + 5V: 100W
+ 12V: 41A / 492W
-12V: 0.3A / 3.6W
+ 5Vsb: 3 A / 15 W
- 1x 24-pin (1x 610 mm cable, nylon sleeving)
- 1x 4 + 4-pin (1x 650 mm, nylon sleeving)
- 2x 6 + 2 PCIe pin (1x 675 + 75 mm, nylon sleeving)
- 8x SATA, (2x 50 + 100 + 100 + 100 mm, nylon sleeving)
- 3x 4-pole molex (1x 500 + 100 + 100 mm, nylon sleeving)
- 1x mini USB
- Protection: OPP, OVP, EIA, OCP, OTP, SCP
- Safety: cTUVus, TUV, CB, CE, FCC, CCC, BSMI, RCM EAC
- Lifespan: 100,000 h MTBF
- Manufacturer's warranty: 10 years