The fans and the CPU cooler are equipped with digitally addressable RGB lighting. The RH series is also equipped with a multifunction hub with which the RGB lighting and the speed of the fans can be controlled and temperatures can be read out.
The features of the MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360RH at a glance:
- AIO from MSI with a 360 mm radiator
- Pre-filled and maintenance-free
- High cooling performance thanks to a 27 mm thick radiator
- Three 120 PWM fans with ARGB lighting
- Strong pump with 4200 rpm
- CPU cooler with addressable RGB lighting
- High compatibility with sockets from AMD and Intel
MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360RH: High-performance complete water cooling
The 360 mm radiator of the MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360RH is cooled by three 120 mm PWM fans. The three fans ensure that the radiator is constantly supplied with fresh air and rotate at a maximum of 2000 rpm. They achieve a delivery volume of 133.76 m³ / h and a static pressure of 2.39 mm H2O. With a maximum of 34.3 dB (A) they remain quiet.
Optionally, three additional fans can be installed on the rear of the radiator for a push-pull configuration. The pump sits in the radiator. As a result, it does not transmit any vibrations to the processor. It offers a maximum speed of 4200 rpm.
Digitally addressable RGB lighting and multi-function hub
The top of the CPU cooler is illuminated and can be rotated 270 degrees for orientation. Matching the digitally addressable RGB lighting on the CPU block, the three fans are also equipped with colorful LEDs, which can be controlled and synchronized via 3-pin RGB (5V).
The included multifunctional hub offers four 4-pin PWM fan connections and four 3-pin RGB connections for digitally addressable RGB-LED accessories. The MSI software Dragon Center can be used to adjust the fan curves and configure the RGB lighting. It is also possible to synchronize the controller with the mainboard. The reset button or another two-pole button on the housing for the LED control can be used for purposes other than those intended via another connection. Alternatively, the controller offers three integrated buttons.
The assembly system of the MAG CoreLiquid 360RH is for the Intel sockets 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366, 2011, 2011-3 and 2066 as well as for AMD boards with AM4, FM2 +, FM2, FM1, AM3 +, AM3, AM2 + and AM2 suitable.
- Dimensions: 394 x 120 x 27 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: aluminum
- Hose length: 400 mm
- 3x 120 mm
- Connection: 4-pin PWM / 3-pin ARGB (5V)
- Bearing Type: Two Ball Bearing
- Speed: 500 - 2000 rpm
- Volume: 14.3 - 34.3 dB (A)
- Delivery volume: 36.7 - 133.76 m³ / h
- Static pressure: max. 2.39 mm H2O
-Amperage: 0.15 A.
- Power consumption: 1.8 W
- Cable length: 550/350 mm (RGB cable / fan cable)
- Dimensions: 80.57 x 66.82 x 48.58 mm (L x W x H)
- Cable length: 400 mm (RGB cable)
- Speed: 4200 rpm
- Connector: 3-pin fan connector
- Lighting: ARGB, 3-Pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
- Amperage: 0.34 A.
- Power consumption: 4.08 W.
- Dimensions: 69.85 x 100 x 17.56 mm
- 1x DC (connection cable with SATA power connector)
- 1x USB 2.0 Type C (connection cable with USB 2.0 internal)
- 1x thermal sensor (including thermal sensor cable)
- 1x JRAINBOW (3-pin RGB, 5V, proprietary)
- 1x reset / LED button connection
- 4x 4-pin PWM
- 4x 3-pin RGB (5V)
- Control elements:
- 1x power button
- 1x LED sync button
- 1x LED mode button
- Compatibility (socket):
- Intel: LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1366/2011 / 2011-3 / 2066
- AMD: AM4 / FM2 + / FM2 / FM1 / AM3 + / AM3 / AM2 + / AM2
Scope of delivery:
- 1x MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360RH complete water cooling 3x 120 mm ARGB PWM fan 1x splitter cable
- 1x PSU Molex 4-pin on fan cable
- 1x low-noise adapter cable
- 1x MSI MAG Hub (RGB and fan controller)
- 1x SATA power cable (hub)
- 1x USB connection cable (hub)
- 1x thermal sensor cable (hub)
- 1x JRAINBOW cable (hub)
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 3 years