The sensor offers a resolution of 8,000 DPI. The budget gaming mouse weighs only 85 grams without cables and comes up with stylish RGB lighting in two zones.
The features of the Logitech G203 gaming mouse at a glance:
- Budget gaming mouse in black
- With six buttons including a scroll wheel
- Low weight of only 85 grams
- Ergonomic design for right-handers
- 8,000 DPI optical sensor
- Precise key release thanks to an optimized spring tension system
- 1,000 Hertz polling rate and a response time of one millisecond
- RGB lighting in two zones, compatible with LIGHTSYNC RGB
- Logitech G203: Gaming mouse with an optical sensor
The optical sensor of the G203 scans the underground with 8,000 DPI and impresses with its high precision. A DPI switch is located in front of the mouse wheel of the Logitech G203 and enables quick changes to the sensor sensitivity. The sampling rate via USB is 1000 Hertz.
The ergonomically shaped right-handed mouse has a total of six buttons that can be freely assigned via software: In addition to the two main buttons and the two DPI button on the top, there are two thumb buttons on the left and the clickable scroll wheel. The optimized metal key spring tensioning system of the left and right mouse button ensures precise triggering and a uniform user experience with every click.
The G203 is equipped with stylish RGB lighting in two zones. The G logo and a light strip in the body of the mouse shine with up to 16.7 million colors and can be controlled and individually adjusted via LIGHTSYNC RGB.
- Dimensions: approx. 116.6 x 62.15 x 38.2 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: approx. 85 g (without cable)
- Color: Black
- Resolution: 200 to 8,000 DPI
- Sensor: optical
- Polling rate: 1000 Hz
- Keys: 6
- Connection: USB
- Cable length: 2.1 m
- Lighting: RGB, LIGHTSYNC RGB compatible