The TU100, which is offered here in the version made of silver aluminum with the abbreviation "A", differs in details, which make the cube even more portable.
Overview of the Lian Li PC-TU100B Mini-ITX Cube:
- Housing made entirely of black anodized aluminum
- Extremely compact dimensions and low weight (1.8 kg)
- Carrying handle integrated in the housing cover
- Space for up to three 2.5-inch SSDs (without optical drive)
- Graphics cards up to 190 mm in length
- I / O panel with 2x USB 3.0 and 1x per audio in / out
- Supports CPU cooler up to 60 mm height
Lian Li PC-TU100B Mini-ITX Cube: High mobility thanks to compact design
Lian Li uses power supplies in the SFX instead of ATX form factor with a maximum length of 17 cm in the Li PC-TU100B Mini-ITX Cube. The compact cube housing accommodates motherboards in Mini-ITX or Mini-DTX format. A total of two PCI slot covers allow the installation of low-profile graphics cards with a maximum length of 19 centimeters.
The Airflow concept with the 120 mm fan blowing through from start to finish sufficiently cools all installed hardware components. Despite the extremely compact design, CPU coolers with a maximum height of 60 centimeters can be accommodated in the Lian Li PC-TU100B.
Two 2.5-inch data storage and a slim ODD can be installed in the Lian Li PC-TU100B. If you do not use an optical drive, the aluminum cube can even be equipped with a third 2.5-inch drive. The front bezel I / O panel has two 3.0 ports in addition to the mandatory audio ports and power / reset buttons.
- Dimensions: 170 x 277 x 252 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1.77 kg
- Form factor: Mini-ITX, Mini-DTX
- 1x 120 mm (front)
- 1x 120 mm (front)
- Dust filter: front
- 1x 5.25 inches Slim (external)
- 3x 2.5 inches (internal, 1x instead of 5.25 inches external)
- Expansion Slots: 2
- Power supply (optional): Standard SFX (max. 170 mm length)
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 1x each audio in / out
- Maximum graphics card length: 190 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 60 mm