The midi tower also impresses with a chic design and innovative details. The basis of the LANCOOL II Mesh RGB is a stable steel construction with a completely removable front cover as well as swiveling side parts made of tempered glass and steel. The interior offers space for dual and triple radiators, up to nine drives and powerful hardware.
The features of the Lian Li LANCOOL II Mesh RGB Midi-Tower at a glance:
- High quality midi tower for mainboards up to E-ATX
- Integrated RGB LED controller
- Tempered glass side doors with magnetic lock
- Particularly large mesh areas for excellent airflow
- Space for graphics cards up to 384 mm long
- Suitable for dual and triple radiators
- Including three 120 millimeter ARGB fans, up to eight fans possible
- Up to nine data drives such as SSDs and hard drives possible at the same time
LANCOOL II Mesh RGB: Midi tower for air and water cooling
If you rely on classic air cooling, you will really enjoy this case, because the LANCOOL II Mesh RGB offers options for installing a total of eight fans. Behind the fine-mesh mesh front, three 120 or two 140 fans can be attached, two models up to 140 millimeters in size on the lid, two 120 fans can be found on removable supports on the power supply cover and a 120 millimeter case fan can be attached to the rear wall of the midi Towers are attached. Three 120-millimeter fans with digitally addressable RGB lighting are pre-installed in the front of the LANCOOL II Mesh RGB. A maximum height of 176 millimeters is provided for CPU coolers.
The manufacturer also thought of installing complete and custom water cooling systems: a 360 triple radiator or a 280 dual radiator can be attached to the front. A removable bracket simplifies installation. This can be installed in two different ways to provide up to 110 millimeters of space for heat exchangers and fans or to remove the fans further from the front cover using a narrower radiator. A 240 radiator can be mounted on the cover. Lian Lieine is planning a total depth of 65 millimeters here.
Chic and functional design
The LANCOOL II Mesh RGB has been specifically optimized with regard to the cooling of powerful hardware and offers numerous air intakes: The formerly smooth front cover of the housing now consists almost entirely of mesh. The manufacturer's name shines as an aluminum badge on the lower edge. The back and the case bottom are provided with generous ventilation openings in honeycomb optics. The lid is equipped with a magnetic dust filter and the dust filter under the power supply is in a slot. This means that all filters are removable and can be easily cleaned.
But the LANCOOL II Mesh RGB has a lot to offer both functionally and optically: The three pre-installed RGB fans shine through the mesh front of the Midi-Tower. The outer panels are in two parts: the two upper side walls are made of tempered glass on a steel frame. They are attached to hinges on the back of the housing and open backwards when opened. Lian Li managed a special trick when closing, because the side doors close magnetically.
The lower side panels cover the area under the power supply cover. They open downwards and are made of sheet steel, whereby the cover on the left side of the housing of the LANCOOL II Mesh RGB is also an air-permeable mesh surface. Additional covers on the back of the mainboard tray ensure that most cables remain hidden from the prying eye.
Lots of space for components and drives
The interior is kept in black and offers plenty of space for powerful hardware, for example for E-ATX mainboards up to a width of 280 millimeters and high-performance gaming graphics cards with a length of up to 384 millimeters. The LANCOOL II Mesh RGB offers space for a total of nine drives.
Two 2.5-inch SSDs can be mounted on individual carriers on the back of the mainboard tray. The right cover panel accommodates two additional 2.5-inch drives on the inside and two 2.5-inch drives can be attached to the two removable carriers on the power supply cover, but then no fans. Under the power supply cover of the LANCOOL II Mesh RGB there is a drive cage for three 3.5 or 2.5 inch drives, which can be freely positioned to give the radiator or power supply more space. A depth of up to 210 millimeters is provided for the ATX power supply.
The I / O panel of the LANCOOL II Mesh RGB offers two USB 3.0 Type A ports and one four-pin
- Dimensions: 229 x 494 x 478 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx.11.3 kg
- Material: steel (chassis), tempered glass (sides)
- Color: white / black
- Form factor: E-ATX (up to 280 mm), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total fans possible:
- 3x 120 / 2x 140 mm (front)
- 2x 120 / 2x 140 mm (lid)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 2x 120 mm (power supply cover)
- 3x 120 mm ARGB (3-pin, max. 1300 rpm, front)
- Radiator mountings:
- 1x max. 360/280 mm (front)
- 1x max. 240 mm (lid)
- Filter: cover, power supply (removable)
- Drive bays:
- 2x 2.5 inches (MB tray)
- 2x 2.5 inches (right cover)
- 2x 2.5 inches (on power supply cover)
- 3x 3.5 / 2.5 inch (drive cage)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (4-pin, TRRS, audio in / out)
- 2x RGB control (mode, color)
- 1x USB-C (with separately available connection cable)
- Maximum graphics card length: 384 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 176 mm
- Maximum power supply length: 210 mm