The housing is based on a sturdy steel construction with a completely removable front cover. The side panel made of tempered glass allows a view inside the case, so that the installed hardware can be admired. The interior is spacious and offers space for dual and triple radiators. Thanks to the excellent cooling properties of the LANCOOL 215, high-performance gaming PCs can develop their full potential.
The features of the Lian Li LANCOOL 215 Midi-Tower at a glance:
- High quality midi tower for mainboards up to E-ATX
- A side panel made of tempered glass
- Modular dust filters on the bottom and cover
- Space for graphics cards up to 370 mm long
- Suitable for a 360 and a 280 radiator
- Including two large ARGB fans in the front and a black fan in the back
- Manufacturer logo with digitally addressable RGB lighting
- Space for up to four data drives such as SSDs and hard drives
LANCOOL 215: Midi-Tower for air and water cooling
Whether complete or custom water cooling, the LANCOOL 215 is suitable for both. Those who rely on classic air cooling will really enjoy this housing, because the LANCOOL 215 offers the possibility of installing a total of six fans. Three fans can be attached to the front, two to the lid and a 120 fan to the rear. Alternatively, two 140 mm fans each are possible on the front and cover. Two 200 millimeter fans with digitally addressable RGB lighting are already installed on the front and a black 120 fan on the rear wall. A maximum height of 166 millimeters is provided for CPU coolers.
Lian Li has also thought of the installation of complete and custom water cooling systems and has prepared appropriate spaces: a 360 or 280 radiator can be attached to the front and a 240 or 280 radiator can be attached to the lid. The two large 200 mm fans in the front are mounted on the outside so that they can be used to cool a 360 mm radiator. The fastening screws of the radiator and fan do not get in each other's way.
Chic and functional design
The LANCOOL 215 was specifically designed with a view to cooling high-performance hardware and offers numerous air inlets: The front cover consists mainly of air-permeable mesh. The back, the lid and the bottom of the case are also provided with generous ventilation openings. The lid is equipped with a magnetic dust filter, the dust filter under the power supply is in a slot. Thus, all filters can be removed and cleaned easily. The side parts are attached with knurled screws, which enable the housing to be opened without tools.
Plenty of space for components and drives
The all-black interior of the LANCOOL 215 offers plenty of space for powerful hardware, so that E-ATX mainboards up to 280 mm wide and high-performance gaming graphics cards up to 370 mm long can be installed. Two separate carriers for 2.5-inch SSDs are provided on the back of the mainboard tray.
A drive cage for a 3.5-inch drive is located under the power supply cover of the LANCOOL 215. Another drive in 3.5 or 2.5 inch format can be mounted on top of this HDD cage. An ATX power supply with a depth of up to 210 mm can be found behind the cage. The I / O panel of the Midi Tower offers two USB 3.0 Type A ports and a combined 3.5 millimeter jack socket for headsets. In addition, the RGB lighting can be controlled via a switch.
- Dimensions: 215 x 482 x 462 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: TBA
- Material: steel (chassis), tempered glass (left side panel), plastic
- Color: Black
- Form factor: E-ATX (up to 280 mm), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total fans possible:
- 3x 120 / 2x 140 / 2x 200 mm (front)
- 2x 120 / 2x 140 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm (rear)
- 2x 200 mm ARGB (800 rpm, front)
- 1x 120 mm (1,100 rpm, rear)
- Radiator mountings:
- 1x max. 360/280 mm (front)
- 1x max. 240/280 mm (cover)
- Filter: cover, power supply (removable)
- 2x 2.5 inches (MB tray)
- 1x 3.5 inch (HDD cage)
- 1x 3.5 / 2.5 inch (on HDD cage)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (4-pin, TRRS, audio in / out)
- Maximum graphics card length: 370 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 166 mm
- Maximum power supply length: 210 mm