The tidy interior of the Stronghold has plenty of space for presentable hardware. Pre-installed dust filters, extensive space for water cooling and practical cable management are just a few of the highlights of this, despite its high-quality workmanship inexpensive housing by Kolink. In this variant, the exterior and most of the interior is white. Selected parts such as the back and the bottom are finished in black to create a visual accent.
The features of the Kolink Stronghold at a glance
- White design housing for motherboards up to E-ATX
- Side part made of 4 mm thick tempered glass
- 2x preinstalled 120mm fans, 6 total possible
- I / O Panel with 2x USB 2.0 / 1x USB 3.0 & HD Audio In / Out
- Support for two radiators, each in 240 mm format
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inch disk slots
- Graphic cards up to 38 cm in length & CPU cooler up to 16 cm in height
Tempered glass side panel and two pre-installed fans
The solid chassis is made of one-millimeter thick SECC steel and is covered with a four-millimeter-thick tempered glass side panel and a front of smooth plastic. The entire interior is coated to the back with the seven PCI slots white and equipped with a power supply cover to achieve a particularly clean look. There is a fixed HDD cage with brackets for two 3.5- or 2.5-inch drives and the power supply.
In order to ensure the ventilation of the hardware installed in the housing, two out of six possible 120 mm fans, also in black, with Molex connection, are already enclosed in the housing and installed. One is placed at the bottom of three possible places behind the front, the second at the only place at the back. Under the lid can be installed two more 120 mm fans.
Dust filters keep the Kolink Stronghold clean
The mainboard tray and power supply cover provide numerous openings for advanced cable management. A 240mm radiator can be placed in the front and lid of the Observatory enclosure. Ventilation holes with fine dust filters are located in the lid and at the bottom of the case. They are removable without tools and reinforced with a filigree honeycomb pattern.
Pixel cars may be up to 38 inches long and CPU cooler up to 16 inches high. In addition, the I / O panel located on the front panel has two USB 2.0 ports and a USB 3.0 Type A port. There is also a recess for a switch for controlling the RGB lighting, but this is not included in the housing and must be retrofitted separately.
- Dimensions: 201 x 435 x 435 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, tempered glass, plastic
- Weight: approx. 5.75 kg
- Color: white, black
- Form factor: E-ATX (up to 279 mm width), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total possible fan:
- 3x 120 mm (front)
- 2x 120 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 1x 120 mm Molex (front)
- 1x 120 mm Molex (back)
- 1x 240 mm (front)
- 1x 240 mm (cover)
- Filter: cover, bottom
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX up to 200 mm (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 2.0 (internal connection)
- 1x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
- 1x each audio in / out
- Maximum graphics card length: 380 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 160 mm