The stylish and high-quality SFF (Small Form Factor) housing is now completely made of aluminum. The surface of the outside is anodized in the color titanium gray and thus ensures a memorable and first-class look in every setup. High-quality hardware can be installed behind its chic exterior, as the interior has also been enlarged.
The Kolink Rocket v2 Mini-ITX case at a glance:
- Extremely compact dimensions with a volume of 13.8 liters
- Outer shell made of anodized aluminum in gray
- Side panels with ventilation holes for improved airflow
- Powerful 92 mm fan with plain bearings and PWM control in slim format included
- Supports 2.9-slot gaming graphics cards up to 33 cm in length
- Riser module with full PCI Express 3.1 x16 speed
- Accepts motherboards in Mini-ITX format (all sockets from AMD & Intel)
- Space for powerful SFX or SFX-L power supplies and two 2.5-inch data carriers
- Perfect use of space & consistently thought-out concept
With extremely compact dimensions of only 150 x 270 x 350 millimeters (W x H x D) of the chassis, the case still has a decent 13.8 liter volume. The fact that a complete gaming PC can be installed in it despite this size format is achieved through a well thought-out concept and a trick: the graphics card is housed in a separate chamber behind the mini-ITX mainboard and thus supports good cooling.
As big as a game console, but massively more powerful
Outwardly, the innovative tiny thing impresses with its ascetic design and the flawless processing of the anodized aluminum in titanium gray. The anodized metal with a thickness of 2.5 millimeters reveals an unmistakable look. Accordingly, on the simple front of the Rocket, next to the power button, there is only a modern USB 3.2 port of type C and a USB 3.0 port of type A with an internal mainboard connection and the interior itself is appropriately limited to the Space that is necessary for really essential hardware.
The clever cooling concept is similarly sparse, as it only requires a pre-installed 92 mm fan housing fan and makes use of the integrated cooling of the built-in hardware, which saves valuable space here as well. So that all components can breathe enough fresh air at all times or their waste heat can be easily transported away, the two side parts of the Rocket have been provided with large round air holes.
Supports full high-end graphics cards thanks to the riser module
Inside, on the right-hand side, a motherboard in mini-ITX format can be accommodated, on which a CPU with a processor cooler with a maximum height of 62 mm can be kept at the right temperature. Flat top blower coolers are completely sufficient for cooling due to the increasingly lower TDP of modern processors. Via a riser adapter, the PCI Express 3.1 x16 slot of the mainboard is redirected to the left side of the case, in which up to 330 millimeters long and 58 millimeters high gaming pixel accelerators are installed and is connected with a full 16 lanes via PCI Express.
The power supply of the mini gaming system is provided by a power supply unit in the compact SFX or slightly longer SFX-L standard, which sucks in cold air from above and blows waste heat out to the right. Two 2.5-inch data carriers can be stored in a drawer above the floor. Mainboards with M.2 slots expand the drive capacities accordingly.
- Dimensions: 150 x 270 x 350 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum (anodized)
-Material thickness: 2.5 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Volume: 13.8 l
- Color: titanium gray
-Form factor: Mini-ITX
- Total fans possible:
- 1x 92 mm fan (pre-installed, 4-pin PWM, slide bearing)
- Drive bays: 2x 2.5 inches
- Power supply: SFX or SFX-L (optional)
- Expansion slots: 2 (2.9 slot)
I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.2 Type C (internal connection)
- 1x USB 3.0 type A (internal connection)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 62 mm
- Maximum graphics card length: 330 mm
- Maximum graphics card height: 58 mm (2.9 slot)