Pre-installed dust filters, extensive space for water cooling and practical cable management are just a few of the highlights of this, despite its extensive equipment inexpensive housing by Kolink. The Case, which is almost entirely white except for the black mesh elements, also looks particularly classy.
The features of the Kolink Observatory at a glance
- Design housing for motherboards up to E-ATX
- Front and side part made of 4 mm thick tempered glass
- 4x 120mm RGB fan including controller and remote control
- I / O Panel with 2x USB 2.0 / 1x USB 3.0 & HD Audio In / Out
- Support for two radiators, each in 240 mm format
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inch disk slots
- Graphic cards up to 38 cm in length & CPU cooler up to 16 cm in height
Tempered glass front and side panel and four pre-installed RGB fans
The solid chassis is made of one-millimeter thick SECC steel and is covered with a side panel and a front of four-millimeter-thick tempered glass. The entire interior is also white coated and equipped with a cover for the power supply to achieve a particularly clean look. There is a fixed HDD cage with brackets for two 3.5- or 2.5-inch drives and the power supply.
The optical highlight of the case are the three front-mounted 120 mm RGB fans and another on the back. The fans have 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs. Your lighting can be configured via the enclosed and freely placeable RGB controller and fan hub with the infrared remote control with over 300 dynamic lighting effects. Two additional 120 mm fans can be mounted on the lid.
Dust filters keep the Kolink Observatory clean
The mainboard tray and the power supply cover provide numerous openings for cables. A 240mm radiator can be placed in the front and lid of the Observatory enclosure. Ventilation openings provided with fine dust filters are located in the lid and at the bottom of the housing. They are removable without tools and reinforced with a filigree honeycomb pattern.
Pixel cars may be up to 38 inches long and CPU cooler up to 16 inches high. In addition, the front panel I / O panel has two USB 2.0 ports and a USB 3.0 Type A port. There is also a recess for a USB Type C connection, but this is not included in the housing and must be retrofitted separately. The same applies to a switch for controlling the RGB illumination on the I / O panel.
- Dimensions: 210 x 453 x 435 mm (W x H x D, with feet)
- Dimensions: 210 x 435 x 435 mm (W x H x D, without feet)
- Material: steel, tempered glass
- Weight: approx. 6.8 kg
- Color: white (case), black (mesh elements)
- Form factor: E-ATX (up to 279 mm width), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total possible fan:
- 3x 120 mm (front)
- 2x 120 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 3x 120 mm RGB (front)
- 1x 120 mm RGB (back)
- 1x 240 mm (front)
- 1x 240 mm (cover)
- Filter: cover, bottom
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX up to 200 mm (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 2.0 (internal connection)
- 1x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
- 1x each audio in / out
- Maximum graphics card length: 380 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 160 mm