An RGB LED strip surrounds a large recess in the front, which significantly increases the airflow of the housing. The well-cooled hardware inside the case can be admired through the tempered glass side panel. Despite the solid side panel, the Kolink Nimbus weighs only 4.58 kilograms. The well-designed Airflow housing can accommodate motherboards up to an ATX form factor, graphics cards can be up to 325 mm long - enough space for powerful gaming hardware.
The features of the Kolink Nimbus Midi-Towers at a glance
-Black design housing for motherboards up to ATX
- Large inlet on the front with RGB LED border for optimal airflow
- Magnetic dust filters on front, lid and bottom
- Side part made of 4 mm tempered glass
- 1x preinstalled 120 mm fan, 6 possible in total
- I / O panel with 2x USB 2.0 / 1x USB 3.0 & HD audio in / out, RGB LED control
- Support for radiators up to 240 mm in front and on the lid
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inch disk slots, 2x slots for 2.5-inch drives on the motherboard tray
- Graphics cards up to 32.5 cm in length & CPU cooler up to 16 cm in height
Side part made of tempered glass and a pre-installed fan
The solid chassis is made of one millimeter thick SECC steel and is equipped with a four-millimeter thick tempered glass side panel and a front made of plastic in aluminum look. A huge cutout, edged with a digitally addressable RGB LED strip, ensures an optimized airflow, the underlying magnetic dust filter keeps the interior of the housing clean.
The entire interior is black coated and equipped with a power supply cover for a particularly clean look. Underneath this is a fixed HDD cage with brackets for two 3.5- or 2.5-inch drives and the power adapter. There are two more slots for 2.5-inch drives on the back of the mainboard tray.
Dust filters keep the Kolink Nimbus clean
To ensure the ventilation of the hardware installed in the housing, one of six possible 120 mm fans, also in black, are already enclosed in the housing and installed on the rear. There are a total of three 120 mm fans on the front. Under the cover, two more 120 mm fans can be installed. In front, two 140 mm fans can also be installed.
A 240mm radiator can be placed in the front and lid of the Castle enclosure. The mainboard tray and power supply cover provide numerous openings for advanced cable management. Ventilation holes with fine dust filters are located in the lid and at the bottom of the case. They are magnetic and reinforced with a filigree honeycomb pattern.
Graphics cards can be up to 32.5 inches long and CPU coolers up to 16 inches high. In addition, the I / O panel located on the front panel has a USB 3.0 Type A port in addition to two USB 2.0 ports. There is also a switch for controlling the RGB lighting.
- Dimensions: 210 x 370 x 440 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, tempered glass, plastic
- Weight: approx. 4.58 kg
- Color: Black
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total possible fan:
- 3x 120 mm / 2x 140 mm (front)
- 2x 140/120 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 1x 120 mm (back, 3-pin)
- 1x 240 mm (front)
- 1x 240 mm (cover)
- Filter: cover, bottom
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inches (internal)
- 2x 2.5-inch (internal, backside motherboard tray
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX up to 160 mm (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 2.0 (internal connection)
- 1x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
- 1x each audio in / out
- 1x RGB LED control
- Maximum graphics card length: 325 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 160 mm
- Maximum network part length: 160 mm