The no-frills front with the look of brushed aluminum and the 5.25-inch slide-in unit offers air inlets on the right-hand side for good airflow. With its functional interior, in which a graphics card up to a length of 300 millimeters can be accommodated, the Kolink KLA-003 is ideally suited for use in a productive environment.
The features of the Kolink KLM-003 at a glance:
- For mainboards up to the form factor Micro-ATX
- 5.25-inch slot, space for 2 x 3.5-inch HDD or 4 x 2.5-inch SSD
- A pre-installed 80 mm fan on the back
- Supports ATX power supplies, the slot is at the top at the back
- The interior is completely black
- I / O panel with 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, audio in / out
-Graphics cards up to 300 mm, CPU coolers up to 150 mm
Kolink KLM-003: Compact but functional
The Kolink KLM-003 is a compact and particularly light Micro-ATX case, behind whose external dimensions of 345 x 184 x 365 millimeters one would hardly expect such a spacious interior. With a lot of space for hardware, a high-performance system for the productive environment can be created in the inexpensive housing, be it in the office or home office. In addition to the pre-installed fan on the back, a 120 mm fan can be attached to the side panel, which ensures good airflow. The air inlets on the right side of the sleek front in the look of brushed aluminum, which is also equipped with a 5.25-inch slot, provide enough fresh air.
The case accommodates mainboards in the form factor Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX form factor. Graphics cards can be up to 300 millimeters long and CPU coolers up to 150 millimeters high. In the Kolink KLM-003, two HDDs or SSDs can be accommodated in the drive cage. Another SSD can be attached to the floor. At 16 millimeters, there is enough space on the back of the mainboard tray for cable management.
Beyond functionality, the Kolink KLM-003 has a simple but professional-looking exterior with its housing made entirely of steel and the simple front. There is a USB 3.0 and a USB 2.0 slot on the I / O panel on the lid. In addition to the power and reset buttons, there are also the usual sockets for headphones and microphone.
- Dimensions: 184 x 345 x 365 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 2.9 kg
- Material: steel, plastic
- Color: Black
- Form factor: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total fans possible:
- 1x 120mm (side part)
- 1x 80 mm (rear)
- 1x 80 mm (rear)
- 1x 5.25-inch (external, front)
- 2x 2.5 / 3.5 inch (internal, drive cage)
- 1x 2.5 inch (internal, bottom)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 4
- I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.0
- 1x USB 2.0
- 1x audio in / out
- Max. Graphics card length: approx. 300 mm
- Max. CPU cooler height: approx. 150 mm