The high-quality components, the advanced design and the strong 12 V single rail ensure a stable power supply and precise voltage regulation. The overall package is rounded off by the fully modular cable management and the whisper-quiet 120 mm fan.
The Kolink Enclave 80 PLUS Gold Power Supply with 700 Watt at a glance:
- 700-watt power supply with strong 58-amp single-rail
- High efficiency thanks to 80 PLUS Gold certificate
- Quiet 120mm fan
- Fully modular cable management with flat cables
- Four 6 + 2-pin PCIe connectors for graphics cards
- Eight SATA and four Molex plugs
The Kolink Enclave 80 PLUS Gold Power Supply with 700 Watt in Detail
With its advanced design and high quality components, Kolink provides the Enclave 80 PLUS Gold 700W, an efficient and high performance power supply. For this purpose, the manufacturer relies on the principle of LLC resonance conversion and DC-DC technology with independent voltage regulation. This combination benefits both the efficiency and the precision of the power supply, especially with asymmetric load.
For example, the Enclave power supply may be charged with almost the entire nominal power if required on the + 12 volt rail. This can lift up to 58 amps and ensures a stable supply of all components. The high efficiency meets the requirements of 80 PLUS Gold and thus achieves an average efficiency of 92 percent in the European 230-volt grid.
The necessary air flow for cooling is provided by a particularly slow rotating 120 mm fan and a particularly durable rifle bearing sliding bearing. In addition to good performance values, the Kolink Enclave 700W is also not stingy with connectors: in addition to a 20 + 4-pin ATX and a 4 + 4-pin 12V EPS connector, there are four 6 + 2-pin PCIe connectors for the supply of graphics cards ready. The other components are supplied with eight SATA and four Molex plugs.
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 160 mm (W x H x D)
- Fan: 120 mm (automatic control, rifle bearing sliding bearing)
- Color: Black (power adapter, fan)
-Efficiency: at least 90/87/87 percent at 50/20/100 percent utilization in the European 230-volt grid. Meets the requirements of 80 PLUS Gold.
- Active PFC
- Form factor: ATX 12V V2.31
- Power: 700 W
- + 3.3V: 16A
- + 5V: 16A
- + 3.3V and + 5V combined: 100W
- + 12V: 696W / 58A
- -12V: 6W / 0.5A
- + 5Vsb: 15W / 3A
- 1x 20 + 4-pin ATX12V / EPS12V
- 1x 4 + 4-pin ATX12V / EPS12V
- 4x 6 + 2-pin PCIe
- 8x SATA
- 4x 4-pole molex
- OVP / UVP (protection against overvoltage and undervoltage)
- SCP (short circuit)
- OPP (overload)
- OCP (overcurrent on rails +12, +3.3 and +5 volts)
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years