With its 240mm radiator, the Akasa Venom R20 effortlessly cools even overclocked processors. To keep things quiet, our experts recommend the BlackSilent Pro Fan PLPS 120mm PWM fans from Noiseblocker, which have been bundled together to form a low-cost bundle.
Akasa Venom R20 Complete Water Cooling
The Akasa Venom R20 is an all-in-one water cooling system with an efficient 240mm radiator. The built-in pump has a CNC milled copper surface designed for maximum heat transfer. It also reduces vibration and is equipped with RGB LED lighting on the top. The 12mm hoses also provide a smooth and quiet flow of coolant, further reducing noise. Also in terms of compatibility, the Akasa Venom R20 complete water cooling is very good, because it is compatible with almost all modern sockets from AMD and Intel.
The Akasa Venom R20 Complete Water Cooling Overview:
- Fast heat transfer through high density aluminum radiator
- Heat sink made of copper ensures optimum thermal conductivity
- Very quiet operation due to special pump and fan design
- Integrated RGB LED lighting
- High compatibility with AMD and Intel sockets
- Quiet compact water cooling with 240 mm radiator
The pump of the Venom R20 complete water cooling system is integrated as usual in the back of the CPU cooling block, which rests with its copper surface on the AMD or Intel processor. Due to the U-shaped design of the micro-fin structure, the waste heat can be given off optimally to the cooling liquid and accordingly efficiently cooled. Despite the high cooling capacity, the low-vibration pump runs very quietly. The lid of the pump is also equipped with RGB lighting, which frames the Venom logo impressively and makes a good job. The radiator has space for the two 120mm noiseblocker fans in this bundle.
Even the 32 cm long hoses contribute to the quiet operation of the Venom R20, because they consist of four different layers and have an outer diameter of 12 millimeters, which allows for a smooth and quiet flow of coolant. Thanks to its high compatibility with AMD and Intel sockets, the Venom R20 can be installed on almost any modern socket.
Noiseblocker BlackSilent Pro Fan PLPS 120mm PWM fan
With the BlackSilentPRO series, Noiseblocker is expanding its portfolio to include models with particularly extensive features. They were developed in collaboration with the community of the Portal Hardwareluxx and compared to the normal BlackSilent models in addition to the accessories also technically improved. Thus, the BackSilentPRO mutates into high-end fans.
Overview of the BlackSilent Pro Fan PLPS 120mm PWM Fan:
- Simple black to combine with any accent color
- Modern fans with a unique bionic wing shape
- Extremely low noise emission of max. 24 db (A)
- Impressive airflow of max. 100 m³ / h
- Connection via 4-pin PWM
- Very high life expectancy of up to 140,000 hours
- Manufacturer's warranty of 6 years
- High performance, quiet operation
The shape of the frame and the fan blades they have in common with the normal BlackSilent, but are distinguished by a completely black design. By contrast, the Pro models adopt the better electronics (NB-EKA Plus) and the optimized bearings (NB-NanoSLI) from the Multiframe series. This enables an auto-restart function, a very low noise level and a very high life expectancy of 140,000 hours.
Accordingly, it is a controllable PWM fan in 120 format. Its speed is variable between 600 and 1,500 rpm, which makes a wide range between silent and power operation possible. At the same time, the fan generates only 8 dB (A), with a maximum throughput of 100 m³ / h.
Even with the cables, Noiseblocker has come up with something special. Thus, the sleeved 20 cm cable can be extended by an enclosed 50 cm cable (also sleeved). The connection is made via 4-pin.
Technical details (compact water cooling):
- Dimensions: 272 x 120 x 27 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: aluminum
- Material: copper (base)
- Voltage: 12V
- Connection: 3-pin
- LED lighting: RGB
- Hose length: approx. 32 cm
- Intel Socket: 775, 115x, 1366, 2011, 2066
- AMD socket: AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2 +
Technical details (fans):
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 120 g
- Material: Plastic
- Volume: 8 - 24 dB (A)
- Speed: 600 - 1,500 rpm
- Airflow: 40 - 100 m³ / h
- Barometric pressure: - Starting voltage: 6V
- Operating voltage: 6 - 13.2 V
- Power consumption: 1.1 W / 0.09 A
- Connection: 4-pin PWM (20 + 50 cm cable)
- Life expectancy: 140,000 hours
- Manufacturer's warranty: 6 years