The V4 from Jonsbo uses a cube-shaped cube design made of brushed aluminum with a subtle look.
The features of the Jonsbo V4 Micro-ATX case at a glance:
- Compact cube housing from Jonsbo
- Elegant and discreet design made of aluminum
- Space for mini ITX and micro ATX boards
- Supports graphics cards up to 260 mm in length
- Space for up to two 2.5 / 3.5 and one 2.5-inch drives
The features of the Jonsbo V4 Micro-ATX case in detail
Externally, the V4 from Jonsbo impresses with its subtle and angular design made of brushed aluminum and the flawless workmanship. The small cube housing has two USB ports on the right side - USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 each. The power switch is placed in the middle of the front.
With its compact dimensions of only 238 by 278 by 290 millimeters, the V4 from Jonsbo looks small, but inside you can still store strong gaming hardware. In addition to a Mini-ITX or Micro-ATX mainboard, the four PCI slots also accommodate graphics cards with a length of up to 260 millimeters.
The V4 can hold a total of two 2.5 / 3.5 drives and one 2.5-inch SSD on data carriers. A mounting bracket on the side of the cube housing is available for this. Three 80 mm fans can be installed in the rear wall to supply the interior with fresh air. A full power supply in the ATX standard can be used for the power supply of the small noble system.
- Dimensions: 238 x 278 x 290 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum
- Weight: 2 kg
- Color: Black
- Mainboard form factor:
- Micro ATX
- Fan (possible):
- 3x 80 mm (rear wall)
- Fan (pre-installed): none
- Drive bays:
- 2x 2.5 / 3.5 inches
- 1x 2.5 inches
- Power supply: ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 4
- I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.0
- 1x USB 2.0
- 2x HD audio
- 1x power switch
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 120 mm
- Maximum graphics card length: 260 mm
- Maximum graphics card height: triple slot