The V10 from Jonsbo proves that powerful hardware and a compact case format do not have to be mutually exclusive. The noble manufacturer even packs this in a noble design made of silver aluminum and steel with two sides made of tempered glass.
The features of the Jonsbo V10 Mini-ITX case at a glance:
- Compact mini-ITX housing from Jonsbo made of aluminum
- Dual chamber construction and chimney effect for high airflow
- Two sides made of tempered glass
- Space for a 240 mm radiator in the lid
- A total of up to four 120 mm fans are possible
- Including riser cable for vertical installation of the graphics card
- Space for up to 2x 2.5-inch drives
The Jonsbo V10 Mini-ITX case in detail
Externally, the Jonsbo V10 impresses with its elegant design made of brushed aluminum, the two side panels made of tempered glass and the flawless workmanship. The simple design is only interrupted by a power button, a USB 3.0 A and a USB 3.1 C port and a 3.5 mm combo socket in the front.
With its compact dimensions, the V10 from Jonsbo looks small, but full-blown gaming hardware can be accommodated inside. Thanks to the space-saving and clever two-chamber design, the housing can accommodate a mini-ITX mainboard as well as a dual-slot graphics card with a length of up to 330 mm. The graphics card is mounted vertically, visually impressive. A suitable riser cable is included in the scope of delivery for this purpose.
In addition to saving space, the concept of two separate chambers also has advantages when it comes to cooling the components. A total of up to four 120 mm fans can be installed in the housing, two in the lid and two in the bottom. This creates a draft from bottom to top that benefits all installed components. There is also space in the lid for a 240 mm radiator for water cooling.
The Jonsbo V10 is flexible in terms of power supply. A full-blown ATX power supply can be installed here for particularly power-hungry gaming systems. Those who prefer a smaller standard can alternatively mount an SFX or SFX-L power supply unit. A total of two 2.5-inch mounting areas are available for data carriers.
- Dimensions: 174 x 304 x 344 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum, steel, tempered glass
- Weight: 3 kg
- Form factor: Mini-ITX
- Total fans possible:
- 2x 120 mm (cover)
- 2x 120 mm (bottom)
- Of which pre-installed: none
- Radiator mountings:
- 1x 240 mm (cover)
- Dust filter: bottom (removable)
- Drive bays:
- 2x 2.5 inches
- Power supply: SFX, SFX-L, ATX (up to 150 mm, optional)
- Expansion slots: 2 (dual slot, vertical)
- I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.0 type A
- 1x USB 3.1 Type C
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (audio in / out)
- 1x power button
- Special feature: PCIe 3.0 x16 riser module for GPU assembly
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 75 mm
- Maximum graphics card length: 330 mm
- Maximum graphics card height: 53 mm