The U4 relies on a subtle exterior with brushed aluminum and a tempered glass side panel. The midi tower offers plenty of space for powerful hardware and skilfully stages it.
The features of the Jonsbo U4 midi tower case at a glance:
- Noble midi tower with brushed aluminum by Jonsbo
- Chic tempered glass side panel
- Space for Mini-ITX, mATX and ATX boards (up to 305 x 245 mm)
- With space for long ATX power supplies
- Seven slots for graphics and expansion cards
- Up to two 2.5-inch and two 3.5-inch disks
The features of the Jonsbo U4 midi tower case in detail
Externally, the U4 by Jonsbo impresses with its subtle and clear design, the chic side part made of tempered glass and the flawless workmanship. The midi tower has a power switch and two USB 3.0 ports on the left side.
With its dimensions of 205 by 428 by 340 millimeters, the U4 from Jonsbo is still quite compact, but inside it can be accommodated full-blown gaming hardware. In addition to a Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX or ATX mainboard (up to 305 x 245 mm), there is also space for graphics cards with a length of up to 305 millimeters. With seven slots there is enough space for graphics cards and other expansion cards such as capture cards or sound cards.
The U4 can hold a total of up to two 2.5-inch and two 3.5-inch data carriers. There are several installation spaces in the bottom and front of the housing as well as a removable bracket on the side.
For cooling, two 120 mm fans can be installed in the front and one 120 mm fan in the rear wall and the bottom of the case. A 120 mm fan is already pre-installed in the rear wall. A magnetic filter in the bottom keeps the housing free of dust and dirt. The power supply is housed on the bottom of the housing and can be up to 250 mm long.
- Dimensions: 205 x 428 x 340 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum, steel, tempered glass
- Weight: 4.8 kg
- Color: Black
- Mainboard form factor: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX (up to 305 x 245 mm)
- Fan (possible):
- 2x 120 mm (front)
- - 1x 120 mm (rear wall)
- 1x 120 mm (bottom)
- Fan (pre-installed):
- 1x 120 mm (rear wall)
- Drive bays:
- 1x 3.5 inches
- 1x 2.5 / 3.5 inches
- 2x 2.5 inches
- Power supply: ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7
- I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 2x HD audio- 1x power switch
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 170 mm
- Maximum graphics card length: 305 mm
- Maximum power supply length: 250 mm