A special eye-catcher is the stylish RGB LED lighting in the front. The tinted side panels made of tempered glass complete the showcase elements. The housing accommodates a dual and a triple radiator. Three digitally addressable RGB fans are pre-installed at the factory.
The features of the InWin 905 Midi-Tower at a glance:
- Stylish midi-tower with a lot of brushed aluminum
- Integrated addressable RGB LED lighting in the front
- Suitable for 360 and 240 radiators
- Tinted tempered glass side panels
- Three 120mm ARGB fans pre-installed
- 1x USB 3.1 Type C, 2x USB 3.0 Type A, HD audio and LED control
InWin 905: High-quality design midi tower
InWin uses the 905 on an outer frame of four millimeters thick, brushed aluminum. This smooth, silver frame with rounded edges surrounds the black steel chassis and the dark tinted tempered glass side panels of the case. The latter can be removed without tools by pressing a button.
The front has a wide, digitally addressable RGB LED strip (3-pin RGB, 5V) integrated, which merges on the left side in the I / O panel of the Midi-Tower. It is equipped with a USB 3.1 Type C port, two USB 3.0 ports, audio inputs and outputs, and a button for RGB LED lighting.
Options for air and water cooling
The InWin 905 can be equipped with up to six 120-millimeter housing fans: two at the front, three at the bottom and one at the back of the Midi-Tower. At the factory, the InWin 905 is equipped with three Sirius Loop ASL120 fans with digitally addressable RGB illumination - two mounted on the front and one on the back of the case. Alternatively, radiators can be installed at all fan positions: a 360 model on the floor, a 240 model on the front and a 120 heat exchanger on the back. For CPU cooler, a height of 160 millimeters is provided. The caseback is equipped with a removable dust filter.
Note: When installing front and bottom radiators at the same time, a maximum of two 240-millimeter models can be installed. If your 360 radiator is mounted on the case back, a 120-millimeter model is provided on the front.
Space for drives and components
Under the power supply cover in the housing bottom, a power supply with a depth of up to 230 millimeters can be installed. The drives are all mounted to the back of the motherboard tray, which includes brackets for a 3.5-inch drive and two 2.5-inch SSDs. Instead of the 3.5-inch drive, two more SSDs can be mounted using separately available drive brackets. The InWin 905 is suitable for graphics cards with a maximum of 330 millimeters in length.
- Dimensions: 215 x 502 x 508 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 11,98 kg
- Material: Steel (Chassis), Tempered Glass (Side Panels), Aluminum (Outer Frame)
- Color: silver (outer frame), black (chassis)
- Form factor: E-ATX up to 330 mm, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- 2x 120 mm (front side)
- 3x 120 mm (floor)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 2x 120 mm InWin Sirius Loop ASL120 (ARGB 5V, front)
- 1x 120 mm InWin Sirius Loop ASL120 (ARGB 5V, back)
- Radiator mountings (instead of the fans):
- 1x max. 240 mm (front side)
- 1x max. 120 mm (back)
- 1x max. 360 mm (floor)
- Filter: bottom (removable)
- 1x 3.5 inches
- 2x 2.5 inches (4x possible)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX12V (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.1 type C
- 2x USB 3.0
- 2x 3.5 mm jack (1x audio in / out)
- 1x LED modes
-Maximum graphics card length: 330 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 160 mm
- Maximum power supply length: 230 mm