Thanks to the integrated sound card, the headset offers high-precision audio localization and an almost naturalistic soundscape. Audeze's planar magnetic 100 mm drivers ensure crystal-clear sound quality. The connection can be made via a 3.5 mm jack plug, USB A or USB C and thus offer high compatibility with PCs or game consoles. The HyperX Cloud Orbit S uses an elegant and simple design in black with a gray HyperX emblem on the ear cups.
The features of the HyperX Cloud Orbit S gaming headset at a glance:
- Waves Nx 3D sound for precise audio localization
- Professional planar magnetic drivers from Audeze
- Integrated sound card for 3D sound
- Extensive controls on the auricle
- Padded aluminum frame with adjustable headband
- Detachable cables with 3.5 mm jack, USB Type-A and USB Type-C
- Detachable noise-canceling microphone
The features of the HyperX Cloud Orbit S gaming headset in detail
Audeze's groundbreaking planar magnetic driver design of the HyperX Cloud Orbit S gives the sound clear gradation and clarity by minimizing annoying distortion. The powerful 100 mm drivers ensure balanced bass, intermediate level and high tones in order to offer the most naturalistic audio experience possible and at the same time good music reproduction. The sound card integrated in the headset provides the Waves Nx 3D sound. The professional headset thus offers precise audio localization in the virtual world of sound.
Comfortable to carry and a wide variety of connections
The large ear cups of the headset are equipped with soft memory foam and supple synthetic leather and the sturdy aluminum bracket ensures a comfortable fit even on larger heads. The control is integrated in the ear cups. The carefully selected materials and processing ensure a high-quality look and feel.
Thanks to the universal 3.5 millimeter, USB Type-A and USB-Type-C connections, the HyperX Cloud Orbit S is compatible with a wide range of devices and offers all players on PC, PS4, Xbox One and others Platforms excellent tone and comfort. When operated with a 3.5 mm jack plug, a rechargeable battery supplies the integrated sound card with power for around 10 hours. The detachable gooseneck microphone can be placed anywhere and provides crystal clear communication in all situations.
- Weight: 368g (with microphone, with cable)
- Color: Black
- Construction: dynamic, closed
- Wear: Over-Ear (around the ear)
- Driver size: 100 mm
- Frequency response: 10 - 40,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level: 120 dB SPL / mW at 1 kHz
- Type: electrolytic capacitor
- Polarization characteristics: Uni-directional
- Position: flexible, removable
- Sound card battery life: 10 hours
- 3.5 mm jack
- USB Type-C
Scope of delivery:
- Headset and detachable microphone
- 1.2 m 3.5 mm jack
- 1.5 m USB Type-C to USB Type-C
- 3 m USB Type-C to USB Type-A (textile covered)
- Storage bag