Thanks to the wide field of view, the curvature of the display, its high refresh rate of 165 Hertz and adaptive synchronization, this screen offers an absolutely fluid and immersive gaming experience.
The features of the Gigabyte G27Q gaming monitor at a glance:
- 27-inch display with WQHD resolution (2,560 x 1,440)
- Non-glare IPS panel with stable viewing angles of 178 °
- 165 Hz refresh rate (OC) and 1 ms (MPRT) response time
- Adaptive synchronization with AMD FreeSync Premium Pro / NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
- Impressively dynamic colors thanks to VESA DisplayHDR 400
- Ergonomically adjustable (tilt and height adjustable)
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2 / 2x HDMI 2.0 / 1x 3.5 mm jack
Gigabyte G27Q: large gaming monitor with 144 Hertz and HDR
The G27Q is equipped with a 27-inch (68.6 cm) IPS panel that delivers a resolution of 2,560 x 1,440 pixels at up to 165 Hertz. The large display lets the user visually immerse himself in the game world. The response time is one millisecond MPRT. The display shows 16.7 million colors and is certified according to VESA DisplayHDR 400. The DCI-P3 color space is covered to 92 percent.
In addition, the gaming monitor offers adaptive synchronization via AMD FreeSync Premium Pro and is certified as NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible. The variable adjustment of the refresh rate to the FPS supplied by the graphics card prevents disturbing tearing effects.
Image optimization features
Gigabyte implements image optimization technologies, including improvements specially developed for games, such as the aim stabilizer, which reduces motion blur. The Black Equalizer can be used to specifically lighten shadows. GameAssist offers a large selection of crosshairs, timers and counters and helps to precisely align multi-monitor setups with the help of guidelines.
With the Dashboard, important hardware information such as CPU and GPU temperatures, clock frequencies and load are displayed as an overlay. The OSD sidekick enables intuitive operation of the monitor menu and its settings via mouse and keyboard. In addition, the display has a blue light filter that enables a restful sleep even after extensive gaming sessions. The screen contents of a second signal source can be displayed on the Gigabyte G27Q using picture-in-picture and picture-by-picture.
Design, ergonomics and connectivity
The monitor housing is completely matt black. The Gigabyte G27Q with its narrow display bezels and the stylish stand looks timeless, simple and modern. Gigabyte has also given the G27Q a number of ergonomic functions: The display can be tilted 5 ° forwards and 20 ° backwards and its height can be adjusted by 130 millimeters. If you still prefer your own solution, you can use the VESA holes at a distance of 100 x 100 millimeters to attach the gaming monitor to a monitor bracket, for example.
The Gigabyte G27Q is connected to the PC and other output devices via DisplayPort 1.2 or one of the two HDMI 2.0 connections. Furthermore, the Gigabyte screen has two USB 3.0 ports with quick charge function, two integrated speakers and a jack socket for headphones.
- Dimensions (with stand): 619 x 518.9 x 203 mm (W x H x D)
-Dimensions (without stand): 619 x 365.5 x 56 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (with stand): 6.4 kg
- Color: Black
- Tilt: -5 ° to + 20 °
- Swivel: no
- Pivot: no
- Height adjustable: 130 mm
-VESA mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Screen diagonal: 27 inches (68.6 cm)
- Aspect ratio: 16: 9
- Panel type: IPS (non-glare)
- Backlight: white LED
- Native resolution: 2,560 x 1,440 pixels
- Refresh rate: 144 Hz, max. 165 Hz (via OC)
- Response time: 1 ms MPRT
Adaptive synchronization: Adaptive Sync, AMD FreeSync Premium (57-144Hz via DisplayPort, 57-144Hz via HDMI, with LFC support, - with HDR), NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible
- Brightness: 350 cd / m²
- Contrast ratio (static / dynamic): 1,000: 1 / 12,000,000: 1
- HDR standard: DisplayHDR 400
- Color display: 16.7 million (8 bit)
- Color space coverage: 9? 2% DCI-P3, 120% sRGB
- Viewing angle: 178 ° horizontal / 178 ° vertical
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2
- 2x HDMI 2.0
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (line-out)
- 2x USB 3.0
- Loudspeaker: yes, 2x 2 W.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x display
- Power cord
- HDMI cable
- DisplayPort cable
- USB cable
- Warranty card
- Power consumption (max. / Stand-by): 65 W / 0.3 W.
Energy efficiency class: B
on an EEK scale from A +++ (highest) to G (lowest efficiency)
according to the delegated regulation (EU) No. 1062/2010 of the commission (EnVKV)
Manufacturer's guarantee: TBA