Thanks to its very high refresh rate of 144 Hertz and adaptive synchronization, this screen offers a smooth gaming experience. The supplied stand offers extensive ergonomic adjustment options.
The features of the Gigabyte G27F gaming monitor at a glance:
- 27 inch (68.58 cm) display with Full HD resolution (1,920 x 1,080)
- Matt IPS panel with stable viewing angles of 178 degrees
- 144 Hz refresh rate and 4 ms (GTG) / 1 ms (MPRT) response time
- Adaptive-Sync with AMD FreeSync Premium
- Ergonomically adjustable (tilting and height adjustment)
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2 / 2x HDMI 1.4 / 2x USB 3.0 / 1x 3.5 mm jack
Gigabyte G27F: Large gaming monitor with FreeSync Premium
The G27F is equipped with a 27-inch (68.58 cm) IPS panel that delivers a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels at 144 Hertz. The response times are 4 ms GTG and 1 ms MPRT. In addition, the gaming monitor offers Adaptive Sync with AMD FreeSync Premium. The variable adjustment of the refresh rate to the FPS supplied by the graphics card prevents disturbing tearing effects.
The display shows 16.7 million colors and offers a static contrast of 1,000: 1. The sRGB color space is covered to 125 percent and the Adobe RGB color space to 95 percent. With its stable viewing angles of 178 degrees, the Gigabyte G27F offers an unadulterated display from every perspective. The maximum brightness is 300 cd / m².
Image optimization via OSD
The gaming monitor offers various image enhancement technologies such as the aim stabilizer, which reduces motion blur. The Black Equalizer can be used to specifically lighten shadows. GameAssist offers a large selection of crosshairs, timers and counters and helps to precisely align multi-monitor setups using guidelines.
With the Dashboard, important hardware information such as CPU and GPU temperatures, clock frequencies and load are displayed as an overlay. The OSD sidekick enables intuitive operation of the monitor menu and its settings via mouse and keyboard. In addition, the display has a blue light filter that enables a restful sleep even after extensive gaming sessions.
Design, ergonomics and connectivity
The simple but modern design of the Gigabyte G27F with its narrow display bezels, the stylish base and the dynamically bevelled edges with pointed angles looks modern and appealing.
The display can be tilted 5 degrees forwards and 20 degrees backwards. In addition, the height can be adjusted by 130 millimeters. If you still prefer your own solution, you can use the VESA holes at a distance of 100 x 100 millimeters to attach the gaming monitor to a monitor bracket, for example.
The Gigabyte G27F is connected to the PC via DisplayPort 1.2 or one of the two HDMI 1.4 connections. The Gigabyte screen also has an integrated USB 3.0 hub with two type A connections (5 V / 1.5 A) and a jack socket for headphones.
- Dimensions (with stand): 6-19.04 x 518.88 x 202.97 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (without stand): 6-19.04 x 365.53 x 56 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (with stand): approx. 6.6 kg
- Color: Black
- Tilt: -5 ° to + 20 °
- Swivel: no
- Pivot: no
- Height adjustable: 130 mm
- VESA mount: 100 x 100 mm
-Screen diagonal: 27 inches (68.58 cm)
- Aspect ratio: 16: 9
- Radius of curvature: no
- Panel type: IPS (matt)
- Backlight: white LED
- Native resolution: 1,920 x 1,080 pixels
- Refresh rate: 144 Hz
- Response time: 4 ms (GTG) / 1 ms (MPRT)
- Adaptive synchronization: AMD FreeSync / Adaptive-Sync
- Brightness: 300 cd / m²
- Contrast ratio (static / dynamic): 1,000: 1 / 12,000,000: 1
- HDR standard: no
- Viewing angle: 178 ° horizontal / 178 ° vertical
- Color display: 16.7 million (8 bit)
-Color space coverage: 125% sRGB, 95% Adobe RGB
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2
- 2x HDMI 1.4
- 2x USB 3.0 type A (downstream)
- 1x USB 3.0 type B (upstream)
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (line-out)
- Loudspeaker: 2x 2 W
Scope of delivery:
- 1x monitor with stand
- 1x power cord
- 1x power supply
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x DisplayPort cable
- 1x USB cable
- 1x quick start guide
- Power consumption (typical / stand-by): 30 W / 0.3 W.
Energy efficiency class: A
on an EEK scale from A +++ (highest) to G (lowest efficiency)
according to the delegated regulation (EU) No. 1062/2010 of the commission (EnVKV)
Manufacturer's guarantee: 3 years