With six PCIe connectors, 850 watts of power and the 70.5 ampere single rail, multiple graphics cards are no problem for the Gigabyte AORUS P850W. The fully modular cable management with black ribbon cables simplifies installation and ensures a tidy system without cable clutter. The perfectly coordinated electronics of the 80 PLUS Gold power supply are cooled by a powerful 135 mm fan, the volume of which is regulated by Gigabyte's intelligent fan control.
The Gigabyte AORUS P850W power supply at a glance:
- Black 850 watt ATX power supply from Gigabyte
- With a strong 70.5 A single rail
- High efficiency with 80 PLUS Gold certificate
- Automatically controlled 135 mm fan with semi-passive operation
- Fully modular with individually removable ribbon cables
- Six 6 + 2-pin PCIe connectors for graphics cards
- 10 year manufacturer warranty
- 80 PLUS Gold efficiency and a strong 70.5 A single rail
The Gigabyte AORUS P850W is a high-performance power supply unit and, with its 850 watts total output, also supplies power-hungry gaming PCs with plenty of power. The powerful 12-volt rail delivers a whopping 70.5 amps. The power supply is certified with 80 PLUS Gold. Gigabyte relies on high-quality Japanese capacitors.
The Gigabyte AORUS P850W provides one 20 + 4-pin and two 4 + 4-pin cables, among other things, six 6 + 2-pin PCIe connectors as well as six SATA, five 4-pin Molex and two floppies Connectors ready. With this variety of connections, high-performance systems can be implemented. Visually, the power supply unit with its black ribbon cables fits perfectly into any housing. The fully modular design means that all cables can be removed. This effectively prevents cable clutter, as only the cables that are actually needed have to be laid.
The built-in 135 millimeter fan quietly and reliably supplies the power supply with fresh air. Gigabyte's intelligent fan control ensures automatic speed control of the fan. This is particularly noticeable in the noise development and the maximum possible cooling performance, depending on how much the power supply is used. In idle mode or under 20 percent system load, the fan is automatically stopped, which means that the power supply works completely passively and without any noise emissions.
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 160 mm (W x H x D)
- Fan: 135 mm (intelligent fan control)
- Efficiency: at least 88/92/88 percent at 20/50/100 percent utilization. Meets the requirements of 80 PLUS Gold efficiency in the European 230 volt network
- Active PFC
- Form factor: ATX 12V v2.31
- Power: 850 W.
- + 3.3V: 20 A
- + 5V: 20 A
- + 3.3V & + 5V: 120 W.
- + 12V: 70.5 A / 846 W.
- -12V: 0.3 A / 3.6 W.
- + 5Vsb: 3 A / 15 W.
- Fully modular
- 1x 20 + 4-pin (1x 650 mm)
- 2x 4 + 4-pin (1x 650 mm, 1x 800 mm)
- 6x 6 + 2-pin PCIe (2x 750 mm, 2x 650 + 150 mm)
- 6x SATA
- 5x 4-pole Molex
- 2x floppy
- Protection: OVP, OPP, SCP, UVP, OCP, OTP
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 10 years