The well-equipped gaming monitor with QHD resolution, a screen diagonal of 27 inches and 10-bit Fraben including HDR looks also dead chic. As part of Gigabyte's AORUS range, it seamlessly blends into any setup with stylish RGB LED lighting and logo. And Gigabyte would not be the manufacturer of high quality gaming components, if not exclusive features would be there, such as the ability to make the integrated crosshair itself. In addition, the AORUS AD27QD offers a low response time of just 1 ms MRPT and a high frame rate of 144 Hz. Thanks to AMD Freesync support, the monitor is particularly suitable for graphics cards from AMD.
The Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD at a glance:
- 27-inch monitor with IPS panel in 16: 9 format
- QHD resolution of 2,560 x 1,440 pixels
- Refresh rate of 144 Hz & 1 ms response time MPRT
- 10-bit colors (8-bit'FRC) at a brightness of 350 cd / m²
- AMD Freesync and Vesa Certified DisplayHDR 400
- 2x HDMI 2.0, 1x DisplayPort 1.2, USB 3.0 2x Down & 1x Up
AORUS AD27QD: Versatile 27-inch gaming monitor
The AORUS AD27QD's matte screen reduces annoying reflections and offers an immersive gaming experience with a diagonal of 68.6 centimeters (27 inches). The QHD resolution (2,560 x 1,440 pixels) paired with 1.07 billion colors and an excellent brightness of 350 cd / m² gives a coherent picture. Thus, the AORUS AD27QD for HDR400 is certified by the Vesa consortium. The contrast is 1,000: 1 (static) and 12,000,000: 1 (dynamic). Thanks to its fast response time of only 1 millisecond MPRT and a refresh rate of 144 Hz, the AORUS AD27QD is also suitable for fast action and shooter.
All TFT screens renew their image content in refresh cycles. Each graphics card provides the image data in variable frames per second (FPS), ie images per second, to the monitor. So that no visible crack appears in the image, the FPS of the graphics card must be synchronized with the refresh cycles of the screen. Thanks to AMD Freesync, the AORUS AD27QD effectively reduces tearing and input lags in combination with AMD graphics cards.
A 144 Hz monitor has much more room than one with only 60 Hz. The frequently used VSync limits the frame rate to the refresh rate of the monitor and can reduce screen tearing but not completely eliminate it, producing a noticeable input -LAG. The 16: 9 widescreen aspect ratio of the IPS panel also offers a high viewing angle of 178 ° horizontally and 178 ° vertically.
Ergonomics and design
The design of the Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD fits seamlessly into the AORUS gaming line from Gigabyte. The case and the angular base are completely black. A special feature is the narrow frame that surrounds the display and gives the gaming monitor a modern look. At the back of the monitor, two emblems are equipped with RGB LED lighting, which can be synchronized with other AORUS components via Gigabytes RGB Fusion. The base still incorporates the striking AORUS logo with orange lighting.
In addition to its enormous technical features, the AORUS AD27QD also has practical ergonomic features such as the tilt and pivot functions, is height-adjustable by 13 centimeters and can be swiveled by 40 degrees. In addition, the monitor has a pivot function. The FlickerFree and BlueLight technology prevents eye fatigue. Especially for gamers there is the Black Equalizer, with which the contrast can be increased or an Aim Stabilizer for better aiming.
- Dimensions (with feet): 614.9 x 484.7 x 236.9 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (without foot): 614.9 x 371.1 x 60 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8.0 kg
- Color: Black (matt)
- VESA compatible: 100 x 100 mm
- Tilt: -5 ° / + 21 °
- Swivel: -20 ° / + 20 °
- Pivot: -90 ° / + 90 °
- Height adjustment: 130 mm
- Screen size: 68.58 cm (27 inches)
- Aspect ratio: 16: 9
- Panel type: IPS with LED backlight
- Maximum resolution (non-interlaced): 2,560 x 1,440 pixels
- Refresh rate: 144 Hz
- Color depth: 10 bits (8 bits + FRC, max 1.07 billion colors, 95% sRGB)
- Reaction time: 1ms MPRT
- Brightness: 350 cd / m²
- Contrast: 1.000: 1 (static / 12.000.000: 1 (dynamic)
- Viewing angle: 178 ° horizontal / 178 ° vertical
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2
- 2x HDMI 2.0
- 3x USB 3.0 (2x Down, 1x Up)
- 1x audio-in (3.5 mm jack)
- 1x audio-out (3.5 mm jack)
- Power consumption (max / standby): 75 / <0.5 W
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years
- Energy efficiency class: B
on an EEK scale from A +++ (highest) to G (lowest efficiency)
in accordance with Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1062/2010 (EnVKV)