These elements provide exceptional heat transfer from the CPU to the heatsink. Both heatsinks were created using precise software simulation and calculation during the development stage to ensure efficient air flow distribution at the lowest fan speed possible. The result, the Antarctica fully supports heat transfer of TDP 220W being paired with even very low-speed, virtually noiseless fans.
A silent 140mm fan with the intelligent GELID PWM (Pulse Width Module) control compliments the heatsink. The fan blades are optimized to deliver high air flow at low speed, and the newly designed PWM IC eliminates any clicking noise. The intelligent GELID PWM curve operates the fan in an extended speed range of 450 RPM to 1500 RPM, it constantly keeps the fan silent but accelerates speed whenever additional cooling is needed. With 2 sets of fan mounts, a second fan can be installed to improve the cooler’s outstanding performance even further. Additionally, the multi-award winning high performance GC-Extreme thermal compound is already included in the package.
The cooler is RoHS and WEEE conform and carries a 5 year warranty.
- Air Flow (CFM / CMH): 80.6 /137 max.
- Bearing: Hydro Dynamic Bearing
- Cable Length (mm): 350
- Current (A): 0.2 max
- DC Voltage (V): 12
- Fan Dimensions (mm): 140 (l) x 140 (w) x 25 (h)
- Fan Life Time MTTF at 40C (h): 50000
- Fan Speed (RPM): 450 – 1500
- Heat Sink & Fan Dimensions (mm): 74 (l) x 140 (w) x 160 (h)
- Noise Level (dBA): max. 27.8
- Static Pressure (mmAq): 1.86
- Warranty (years): 5
- Weight (g): 635 (Heatsink & Fans)