Fan Output - The GameMax ARGB hub allows you to connect to six fans and allows the user to expand their cooling capabilities within your gaming PC, ultimately increasing the performance.
Ultimate Control - Take full control of your chassis’ lighting using the 3 Pin AURA Sync connector included with the hub and sync to a compatible motherboard, Asus, Asrock or MSI.
RF Remote Controller - As well as been able to control your fans from your chassis using the built in PWM hub and 3 Pin AURA connector, you can control your fan speed, LED speed or colour mode without any fuss using the RF (radio frequency) remote control.
SATA Powered - Powered by a SATA connector ensures safe installation and you can be sure to have safe and reliable power for your six connected fans.
Easy Installation - Install the hub without screws for easy installation using the sticker included and it is easily movable should you wish to get the best cable management for your system.
- Fan Connectors Qty: 6
- Fan Connectors: 3 or 4 Pin Fan
- LED Connectors Qty: 6
- LED Connectors: 3 Pin ARGB
- Other Connectors: 1 x 2 Pin (Reset Switch), 1 x ARGB M/Board / PWM & 1 x 4 Pin (For SATA Power Connection)
- Powered Via : SATA
- RF Remote Controller Specifications:
- Connection : RF
- Dimensions: 39mm x 7mm x 85mm (W x H x D)
- Net Weight: 0.015 KGs
- Working Temperature: -30°C-55°C
- Voltage Supply: 5V-24V
- Static Power Consumption: 0.5W
- Output Current: 3 x 4A Peak / 3 x 2A Constant
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Receiver Range: 50FT (Line of Sight)
- Battery Model: CR2025