Every single memory kit undergoes a rigorous internal test procedure on the motherboards of leading manufacturers. This kit is optimized for Intel platforms, ensuring the highest level of compatibility and performance.
Trident Z-Royal memory modules are the perfect solution for PC gamers, performance workstations, power users, and anyone else who wants to incorporate the latest and greatest technology in their system. Because modern Intel processors benefit enormously from fast memory. In addition to the brute power of the bars, they are also visually with their silver heat spreaders, including crystalline acrylic glass the absolute treat. The highly efficient heat spreaders are of tremendous quality and, thanks to the integrated RGB LED lighting, are also very interesting for demanding modders.
The G.Skill Trident Royal Series memory overview:
- Dual-channel kit with 16 GB capacity (2x 8 GB)
- High clock of 3,200 MHz
- Tested latencies of CL 16-18-18-38
- Low voltage with 1.35 volts
- Elegant heat spreader design with 44 mm overall height
- RGB LED lighting
High performance in automatic & manual configuration
This performance DDR4 memory clocks at 2,133 MHz at 1.2 volts during normal operation. With the auto-set XMP 2.0 profiles or manual configuration, these Trident Z Royal modules, in combination with a compatible mainboard, achieve optimum performance levels of up to 3,200 MHz at 1.35 volts and tested latencies of CL 16-18. 18-38.
The DDR4 modules have black PCBs, which are surrounded by noble heat spreaders in this version. Laterally, G.Skill uses silver radiators polished to a high gloss. The top edge is made of acrylic glass with a crystalline structure that is highlighted by RGB lighting. The heatspreader is relatively low, with a total height of 44 millimeters fit the Trident Z Royal under many sweeping CPU cooler. Thanks to the heatspreader, this 16 GB dual-channel kit is always cool. As proof of the high quality G.Skill also provides an extremely long manufacturer warranty period of 10 years!
- Total height: 44 mm
- Memory type: DDR4
- Capacity: 16 GB / 2x 8 GB (dual-channel kit)
- Color: black (PCB), silver (heatspreader)
- Lighting: RGB
- Clock: 3,200 MHz (manual configuration or via XMP 2.0)
- Voltage: 1.35V (manual configuration or via XMP 2.0)
- Tested Latencies: CL 16-18-18-38
- SPD clock: 2,133 MHz (automatic configuration)
- SPD voltage: 1.2V (automatic configuration)
- Compatibility: Intel chipsets Z390 / Z370 / Z270 / Z170 / X299
A current compatibility list is available on the manufacturer's website.
- Manufacturer's warranty: 10 years