The Taiwanese provide the LiqTech II RGB 240, a closed water cooling system with a 240 millimeter radiator that combines maximum power of more than 500 watts TDP with high ease of use and excellent workmanship.
The Enermax LiqTech II RGB 240 complete water cooling system at a glance:
- Tailored to common sockets from AMD and Intel
- Suitable for high-end CPUs with overclocking
- Patented shunt channel technology
- Efficient 240 mm aluminum radiator
- Fan: 2x 120mm (500 - 2,300 rpm, 40,45 to 173,59 m³ / h, 0,673 to 6,28 mm H2O)
- Strong pump with 3,000 revolutions per minute
- Including stylish addressable RGB LED lighting (3-pin, 5V, 0.4A)
Efficient complete water cooling with stylish RGB LED lighting
The cooling plate design with shunt channels ensures optimum heat dissipation to the 240 radiator. The fluid dynamic boundary layer and hot spots are minimized. When the coolant penetrates conventional cooling plates, a constantly growing laminar boundary layer is formed, which impairs heat dissipation. By integrating shunt channels, the coolant can absorb more heat, which also allows the copper cooler to achieve significantly higher performance.
The cooling performance is further improved thanks to the high quality aluminum radiator. A long-life and low-noise pump with ceramic bearings transports the coolant through the 240 mm dual radiator and the cooling block. The higher heat capacity and better heat transfer through the 240mm radiator make this complete water cooling system the first choice for overclocked processor systems. The LED logo on the top of the cooling block and the LED strip are equipped with addressable RGB diodes, which can be controlled by appropriately equipped mainboards.
Powerful fans for quiet operation
The Enermax high-pressure fans are specially designed for use on radiators. Thanks to the sturdy construction, the special shape of the fan blades and the patented Twister bearing technology (at least 160,000 hours MTBF), the two high-pressure fans achieve exceptionally high cooling performance with minimal noise.
Thanks to the 4-pin PWM connection, the fans only spin as fast as the temperature development on the CPU requires. Depending on the requirements, they therefore turn very quietly at 500 revolutions per minute or, at 2,300 revolutions per minute, provide a strong cooling capacity of a maximum of 28 decibels. An effective fan decoupling is ensured by rubber strips on the radiator, which effectively dampen vibrations and thus reduce background noise.
The special eye-catcher, however, is the digitally addressable RGB LED lighting that illuminates the lid of the CPU cooler. It can be connected to the appropriate 3-pin headers of a compatible motherboard and controlled with the software ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion or ASRock Polychrome Sync and synchronize with other RGB LED devices. Alternatively, you can select directly from ten preset lighting effects via the wired remote control.
- Dimensions (radiator): 274 x 120 x 39 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: copper (cooling surface), aluminum (radiator), polyamide (hose)
- Pump: Speed: 3,000 rpm
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Rated voltage: 12V
- Rated current: 0.4 A
- Illumination: addressable RGB LEDs (3-pin, 5V, 0.5A)
- Number: 2x 120 mm
- Speed: 500 - 2,300 rpm
- MTBF: 160,000 hours
- Airflow: 40.45 to 173.59 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 0.673 to 6.28 mm H2O
- Volume: 14 to 28 dB (A)
- Rated voltage: 12V
- Rated current: 0.3 A
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Hose length: 40 cm
- AMD: FM1, FM2 (+), AM2 (+), AM3 (+), AM4
- Intel: 115x, 1366, 2011 (-3) Square ILM, 2066
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
- AiO Enermax LiqTech II 240
- 2x 120mm fan
- Mounting kits for AMD and Intel
- Thermal Paste Dow-Corning (TC-5121), 2g
- Adapter cable for Gigabyte RGB LEDs
- SATA power cable for RGB LED controller
- installation Guide