The black fan can be used on housings or heat sinks. The rotation speed is controlled by a PWM signal.
The features of the EVGA FX13 fan at a glance:
- High static pressure of 4.2 mm H2O
- Durable Teflon nano steel bearing
- 600 to 2200 revolutions per minute
- PWM control of fan speed
- Special fan blade design against turbulence
- Three-year manufacturer's guarantee (80,000 hours MTBF)
EVGA FX13: PWM fan for high static pressure
The tapered fan blades and the curved housing design of the FX13 ensure less air turbulence and a more even airflow. The fan offers an extremely high static pressure of maximum 4.2 mm H20, which makes it ideal for use on CPU coolers and radiators. The EVGA FX13 can also be used as a case fan.
The fan speed is regulated by a PWM signal and ranges between 600 and 2200 revolutions per minute. As a result, the FX12 achieves a maximum delivery volume of 192.83 m³ / h. The volume development is 16 to 39.5 decibels. The Teflon nano steel bearing ensures a long lifespan of an average of 80,000 hours.
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm
- Material: Plastic
- -Volume: 16-39.5 dB (A)
Speed: 600-2200 U / min
- Airflow: 192.83 m³ / h
- Air pressure: max 4.2 mmH2O
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Life expectancy: 80,000 hours
- Manufacturer guarantee: 3 years