The XPG Spectrix S40G in M.2 format with 1 TB capacity can achieve very high write speeds of up to 3.5 GB / s thanks to 3D TLC NAND memory cells and NVMe 1.3 protocol and, thanks to the integrated RGB LED Lighting is also extremely stylish.
The ADATA XPG Spectrix S40G M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD at a glance:
- Modern M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD with 1 TB capacity
- Extremely fast 3,500 / 1,900 MB / s reading / writing (QD32)
- Total 290,000 / 240,000 IOPS 4KB Random Read / Write (QD32)
- LDPC-ECC error correction and 256-bit AES encryption
- Integrated RGB-LED lighting
- Guaranteed write volume (TBW): 1280 TB (until then 5 years manufacturer guarantee)
- M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD with very high read and write speeds
The hyper-fast drive supports four PCI Express lanes of the 3.0 standard, which make a theoretical maximum of around 3,900 MB / s possible! In connection with the built-in 3D-TLC-NAND, the 2 TB version of the ADATA XPG Spectrix S40G achieves an excellent 3,500 MB / s reading and 1,900 MB / s writing as well as fantastic IOPS values of 290,000 in 4KB read or 240,000 in 4KB-Write. Thanks to ECC with low-density parity control, the XPG Spectrix S40G is designed for secure data transfers. In addition, the M.2 SSD supports 256bit AES encryption.
The special highlight of the ADATA XPG Spectrix S40G is the integrated RGB-LED lighting. This can be easily configured and controlled via the XPG RGB software, with which the lighting can be adapted to your own wishes and the rest of the setup with a wide variety of patterns, speeds and intensities.
- Dimensions: 22 x 2.15 x 80 mm (W x H x D)
- Format & interface: M.2 / M-Key 2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3)
- Weight: 8 g
- Capacity: 2 TB
- Controller: Realtek
- NAND: 3D TLC
- Performance (PCIe 3.0):
- Reading: max. 3,500 MB / s
- Writing: max. 1,900 MB / s
- IOPS (4KB Random Read, QD32): 290,000
- IOPS (4KB Random Write, QD32): 240,000
- Power consumption (idle / active): 0.14 / 0.33 W.
- Compatibility (features): NVMe 1.3, 256-bit AES, LDPC-ECC error correction
- Average life expectancy: 2 million h
- Guaranteed write volume (TBW): 1280 terabytes (as long as 5 years manufacturer guarantee)
- Application temperature: 0 to 70 ° C
- Shock resistant up to: 1,500 G