The water coolers of the Magnitude series are available in different versions that have been specially adapted to certain CPU sockets. With this optimization, base-typical properties can be addressed and a maximum of cooling capacity can be generated. The modular design enables the exchange of individual components and provides numerous customization options.
The features of the EKWB EK-Quantum Magnitude 115x - copper + acetal at a glance:
- High-end water cooler from EKWB
- Specially designed for Intel LGA 115x socket
- Pure copper heat sink and black acetal lid
- Noble design and highest quality processing
- Modular construction with interchangeable components
- Extreme cooling performance and high flow
- Both G1 / 4-inch ports can be used as inlets or outlets
- Extreme cooling performance and unique construction
This version of the EK-Quantum Magnitude with a lid made of black acetal and a base made of pure copper has been specially tailored to the Intel socket 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156. The EK-Quantum Magnitude 115x has a convex cooler base and therefore lies perfectly on the concave IHS of the Intel CPUs. A special insert distributes the water flow evenly over the processor die.
Thanks to the 0.40 mm wide microchannels and the 0.26 mm thick microfins, the optimized cooler floor offers a 50 percent higher cooling area than the previous models from EKWB. In conjunction with the high-purity and thermally conductive copper, this ensures perfect heat transfer.
Modular design for high individualization
The modular design of the EK-Quantum Magnitude heat sinks is unique. Individual components can be exchanged so that the water cooler can be perfectly matched and adapted to your own system. For example, the outer mounting frame, the inner accent frame, the lid and the base are available in different materials and colors.
The EK-Quantum Magnitude also offers great design freedom and flexibility when it comes to implementing the cooling circuit. The special insert of the EK-Quantum Magnitude 115x can be rotated by 180 degrees, which means that the inlet and outlet of the cooler can be exchanged.
A flat cooler base is also optionally available, for example for use with flat-ground IHS heat spreaders. The Magnitude 115x cooler comes with an additional jet plate for particularly strongly concave IHS. This bulges the cooler base outwards by a further 0.1mm, which improves contact with the CPU. The scope of delivery includes the assembly material and a 1 gram tube of Thermal Grizzly thermal paste.
- Dimensions: 89.15 x 19.3 x 89.15 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: copper (bottom), acetal (lid), nickel-plated brass (accent frame), aluminum (mounting frame)
- Color: black, silver
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4 thread
- Socket compatibility:
- Intel: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156
- Scope of delivery:
- EK-Quantum Magnitude 115x water cooler
- Assembly material
- Additional jet plate (0.6 P)
- Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut (1 g)
- Allen key (2.5 mm)