That's how special Benchtables came into being that could be perfectly used as mining rigs - digging for Bitcoin, Ether and Co. was not more elegant and easier. These can be extended with the EptaHash Mining-Rig Upgrade Kit.
The DimasTech OctaHash Mining-Rig upgrade kit at a glance:
- Specially designed frame for up to seven dual-slot graphics cards
- Robust 1.5 mm thick steel, powder-coated in black
- Mounts for up to five 120mm fans
- Compatible with DimasTech EptaHash, OctoHash and X-hashing rigs
The perfect extension to the mining rig of crypto miners
The OctaHash Mining-Rig Upgrade Kit, like the other DimasTech products, is made of high quality steel, stamped with a manufacturer's logo and then powder coated in black. Although it is a mining rig, DimasTech always keeps an eye on the design of its products. But that also applies in a special way to the functionality.
Seven graphics cards with a dual-slot height fit into the OctaHash Mining-Rig upgrade kit. The extension can easily be built as an extra floor on an EptaHash, OctoHash or X-Hash Mining rig. There are recesses in the bottom for the cable routing from the poker cards to the mainboard. At key points, there are tapped holes and slots, such as for fixing graphics cards or riser cards. In addition, there are still brackets for five 120-mm fans available, which, according to the manufacturer, ideally dissipate the heat from the graphics cards.
- Dimensions: 705 x 330 x 160 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel (1.5 mm)
- Weight: about 5 kg
- Color: Black
- 5x 120 mm
- Expansion Slots: 7 x GPU dual slot
- DimasTech EptaHash, OctoHash, X-hash